Loan processing Houston

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Debbie

97 months ago

I am looking for a job as a loan processor in Houston,Texas. I have 10 yrs of experience as a processor, and 8 yrs as a loan officer. I want to go back to processing because I am really really burned out on originating. Problem I am having is no one believes I would want to be processor again, after having been a loan officer. The income is vastly different, but doing what I really enjoy would be the big payoff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Andrea Saavedra in Houston, Texas

97 months ago

Debbie said: I am looking for a job as a loan processor in Houston,Texas. I have 10 yrs of experience as a processor, and 8 yrs as a loan officer. I want to go back to processing because I am really really burned out on originating. Problem I am having is no one believes I would want to be processor again, after having been a loan officer. The income is vastly different, but doing what I really enjoy would be the big payoff.

Debbie, I am looking to hire an experienced processor. Please give me a call at 713-643-7000 extension 224. Thank you.

Donna Sides526 in Houston, Texas

97 months ago

Debbie said: I am looking for a job as a loan processor in Houston,Texas. I have 10 yrs of experience as a processor, and 8 yrs as a loan officer. I want to go back to processing because I am really really burned out on originating. Problem I am having is no one believes I would want to be processor again, after having been a loan officer. The income is vastly different, but doing what I really enjoy would be the big payoff.

send me your resume I know many who are looking and I need your qualifications. Donna Sides

D Brown in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

97 months ago

Donna Sides526 in Houston, Texas said: send me your resume I know many who are looking and I need your qualifications. Donna Sides

Donna,

How do I email you? I am also looking.

Thanks

Donna Sides526 in Houston, Texas

97 months ago

Email me at donnasides@sbcglobal.net and I will give you some help.

Annetta Reed in Houston, Texas

96 months ago

I have over 12 years of banking experience on both the consumer an commercial side, as well as over 6 years as a mortgage processor. If you know of any companies that's in need of a strong processor pleasen email me at afayereed35@yahoo.com.

Thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.