Looking for job and going to school, I have two deferred charges of a felony and the other a misdemeanor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

d1986 in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

I am a laid off 24 year old student and in dire need of a job to provide for my family but, have very a limited source of transportation. I do have a high school diploma and 1 year of college. With also 3 years of sales and customer service experience and have knowledgable with computers. My experience with job searching after two charges I acquired in 2008 has been very hard and has turn numerous employers away. With every interview I have been to have gone well but, not so great after background checks. I would like to as my fellow peers or employers that may stubble up on my discussion board. I am only seeking advice on where one can look for an honest job that will allow me to further my education and help me somewhat secure about my financial situation. I am a very motivated person and will get work done in a very efficient and orderly fashion. I take full responsibility for the mistakes and also want share that both cases are conjoined and I did receive a 2 year term probation for both, felony assault and misdemeanor burglary of a motor vehicle, in affect until June of 2011.

Thank you all kindly in advance for your responses and help and God Bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.