Oil rig jobs based out of Houston

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 1629)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

James in Texarkana, Texas

76 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

Please reply if interested. I can check for you.

I am really interested in working in the oil field. If there is anyway you could give me your phone number or email address so I could talk to you I would really appreciate it. My email you can reach me at is Ittybitty60@aol.com. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dallas parvin in Long Beach, Mississippi

76 months ago

I'am a 20 year old who has two kids i have been trying to get a job in the oil field for a while now and have had no luck. My girlfreinds step dad has been talking to me about the oild field and i would like to get a carrier started in it i'am a hard working higly motivated individual who is easy to get along with and I'am ready and willing to learn and listen if someone one could help me out i would highly appreciate it i how ever dont have a computer so i cannot get online evryday you can send me a e-mail at dallas070887@yahoo.com but the best way to contact me would be at 228-861-7552

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

corey gardner in San Antonio, Texas

76 months ago

Rikus IJdel in Mill, Netherlands said: We are looking for a driller and assistant driller for our project in Hungary, are you still available? please reply to the email address below.

Regards

Rikus

i would love to come work for you please contact me.

76 months ago

corey gardner in San Antonio, Texas said: i would love to come work for you please contact me.

yes im still available

Brian Pawlowski in Humble, Texas

76 months ago

Eunice Mancilla in Buffalo, Texas said: Hello I'm a recrutier in the Oil and Gas industry. IF you would like,you can give me a call or shoot me an eamil.

Eunice Mancilla
Meritage Recruiting
936-544-7022 Ext 224
emancilla@meritagerecruiting.com

Are you offering to help anyone looking for an offshore job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

i am looking for work on a oil rig . iwas looking for a roustabout or roughneck position. i also have been to culinary school so ican be a chef too. my # is 210-386-1961

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jesse Ray Zepeda in Houston, Texas

76 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

Yes I have a resume but no I don't have experience but I am coachable and trainable to any job.

76 months ago

i can send you a resume , idont have any experience but im a hard worker and a fast learner. my # is 210-386-1961

Raphael in San Antonio, Texas

76 months ago

I am looking for oil rig job in texas, entry level position, I am resident in San Antonio, TX. Cantact me at 210-56807277 if you have one.
Raphael

Mark Robles in San Antonio, Texas

76 months ago

I would like to start a entry-level career in the oil industry fast learner coopertive and attention to detail willingness to learn and adapt to change please call me at 210-400-0091

jon in Winter Haven, Florida

76 months ago

I lost my job as a diesel mechanic last friday because of diesel being so high 197 trucking companies went under in the first 1/4 and still droping or downsizing I was caught in the downsizing deal MKuo do you have a fax # that I can send a resume to you I thankyou very much jonathan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Knoxville, Tennessee

76 months ago

Hello I am very interested in working on a rig if you could steer me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know what you need from me.

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: I recruit for the world's largest offshore contract drilling company. I don't recruit specifically for offshore/rig positions but I will certainly see if I can send your resume to the right people. It's worth a try.

John in Korea, Republic of

76 months ago

I have 8 years career as a deck officer in ocean going vessels & I have a licence for a first grade deck officer.
I am a legal permanent resident in U.S.A. & want to have a job as a DPO.
I don't have a certificate for a DPO now, but I can get it if you give me chance.
How can I get a chance to have a certificate for a Dynamical Positioning Operator and get a job in the Gulf of Mexico?

billy brown in Shrewsbury, United Kingdom

76 months ago

Hi my name is billy and i live in the UK , like a lot of people i am trying my upmost to get on the oil rigs and have spent weeks and weeks on the internet searching for help advice and vacancies. Some websites were very helpful but most of them wanted your money. I have my survival certificate and my medical certificate and this is a complete new career change for me. I have worked for the national health now for a long time and i need something completely new and this would mean so much to me to achieve my goal and getting employment on an oil rig. I am hard working, i get on well with people and and am a quick learner. Please could you find out for me if any company s are recruiting at the moment or in the future, and thank you for spending the time reading about me and look forward to hearing from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ANDRE KENERSON in Crawfordville, Florida

76 months ago

YES MAN I WORK ON THE NORTH SLOP BEEN WORKING FOR A YEAR NOW AND ITS WORKING GOOD FOR 6WKS. ON 2WKS OFF IF YOU WONT TO WORK CHECK OUT BP OIL RIGS THATS WHERE I'M GOINGING ITS A LOTS OF JOBS IN AK PUEDOBAY

Joesph in Wills Point, Texas

76 months ago

I need a job in Texas, or Gulf of Mexico. No previous experiance, wish to work from bottom up as a roustabout to gain the experiance needed to know the ins and outs of the job so I can be of the upmost use. Just write on this if you wanna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Snell in Knoxville, Tennessee

76 months ago

Hey thanks man for puting that info out there
I need help,Ive been searching for a job for going on 8 wks and Im desprete I would really love to work in the oil industry. I dont have any Experence but i learn fast and often if anyone has any info on working on the oil rigs(where theres no upfront cost i would really appriciate it. once agian thx

76 months ago

HAY ITS ALL GOOD.... TRY NORTH SLOPE .COM OR TRY VECO.COM I WORK FOR CH2M.HILL THEY RUN EVERY THING IN THE NORTH SLOPE I TELL YOU THIS.... DONT BELEVE EVERY THING YOU HERE ABOUT AK ITS NOT BAB AT ALL ....THEY PAy for room and borde and food and some companys pay for tickets back home check it out ....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Randall in Temecula, California

76 months ago

I have over 5yrs of offshore experience, my last position was rig manager for Global. Can someone tell me who is actually hiring offshore. I've tried rigzone and have not had any luck.
I can be contacted at: dcoinman@gmail.com

Randall

Stephen Mixon in Cheyenne, Wyoming

76 months ago

I have no experience but I'm a fast learner and I've been looking into this. I separate from the military next month and I can relocate anywhere to get the job done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kevin Thomas

76 months ago

I,ve been trying hard to find a oil rig position to start in. I can work ASAP, and willing to learn and help a company grow. let me know if you can help me out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Swain in Jacksonville, Florida

76 months ago

I see that you still recruit for some companies. May I send a copy of my resume to you?

Phillip Campbell in Melbourne, Australia

76 months ago

Im a Qualified Chef with over 16 years experience looking at getting an oil rig job as i have had enough of hotels and restaurants over the last decade. Preferbly offshore Australia but possibly travel with my wife who also is a chef. Does anyone know off contacts for the catering side of oil rigs, very very little information out there.
Thanks heaps.
Phillip.campbell@three.com.au

76 months ago

HAY TRY NANA ON THE NORTH SLOP THY AIWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CHEF AND COOKS THATS WHERE I STARTED FROM NOW I WORK ON THE RIG/V-TANKS

76 months ago

Alvin Owen in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: did you get any responses from anybody in texas?

WHATS UP IM FROM WI. MADISON THEY HAVE WORK ON THE NORTH SLOPE OR CALL FRONTIER DRILLING IN TEXAS....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gary Heleniak in oxford, Mississippi

75 months ago

use to work for Hercules Offshore. I have all the safety documentation. want to work for a land based rig. can someone lead me in the right direction?Can be reached at 662-607-0513. or e-mail me at heleniakg@bellsouth.net. your help is greatly appreciated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Phillip Campbell in Melbourne, Australia said: Im a Qualified Chef with over 16 years experience looking at getting an oil rig job as i have had enough of hotels and restaurants over the last decade. Preferbly offshore Australia but possibly travel with my wife who also is a chef. Does anyone know off contacts for the catering side of oil rigs, very very little information out there.
Thanks heaps.
Phillip.campbell@three.com.au

Hey Buddy contact Hercules Offshore in Lafayette,Louisiana they need chef's BADLY.

75 months ago

Nathan Mullen in Edinburg, Texas said: I have over 6 months experience on a drilling rig with Grey Wolf drilling as a floorhand. I need a job really bad, but I dont know where to look. Can you help me?

Nathan can you tell me what it's like to work for grey wolf sent them a resume. any help appreciated. heleniakg@bellsouth.net or 662-607-0513 cell

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gary Heleniak in Prairie, Mississippi

75 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: I would love to pass on everyone's information but everyone needs a resume which details the type of work that they've been working on. Can you send me something via email?[/QUOTE
Can I send you one of my resumes? what's your e-mail address?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

julio lopez in Donna, Texas

75 months ago

i am looking for an offshore job... where can i send you my resume to.?

75 months ago

need to get a job.. any oil field job will work..
i am currently working for midwestern services. which we do tank cleaning and the pay is crazy low.... not paying enough. used to work for express energy.. out of bridgeport, texas.. we used to do casing. so i am in desperate need of a job
roughneck
offshore
roustabout
anything having to do with oil rig...

75 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: I recruit for the world's largest offshore contract drilling company. I don't recruit specifically for offshore/rig positions but I will certainly see if I can send your resume to the right people. It's worth a try.

where can i send you my resume?

75 months ago

so where can i submit my resume?
desperate need of a job

75 months ago

julio lopez in Donna, Texas said: i am looking for an offshore job... where can i send you my resume to.?

hercules offshore- lafayette, la. look it up on the internet

Rodgers Shealy

75 months ago

I am lookin for a job/career. I will relocate if the wages and benefitts are there

Eunice Mancilla in Buffalo, Texas

75 months ago

emancilla@meritagerecruiting.com

Timothy Grier in Kerrville, Texas

75 months ago

I am a hardworking guy that is trying to find something
that suits me and i have a new found interest in the oil field. I am looking for any thing to get started with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Timothy Grier in Kerrville, Texas said: I am a hardworking guy that is trying to find something
that suits me and i have a new found interest in the oil field. I am looking for any thing to get started with.

HERCULES OFFSHORE- LAFAYETTE, LA!!LOOK IT UP ON INTERNET! GO THERE AND FILL OUT APPLICATION!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

stephen laker in Monroe, Michigan

75 months ago

please could any one give me a email address where i could contact millie kuo in houston.
thank you
stephen

stephenlaker2004@yahoo.com

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas

75 months ago

stephen laker in Monroe, Michigan said: please could any one give me a email address where i could contact millie kuo in houston.
thank you
stephen

stephenlaker2004@yahoo.com

I responded to Stephen via his email address. When I joined this forum, I was hoping to be of assistance to many people who had questions similar to his and/or was looking for a job on the oil rig. I recruit primarily for "onshore" types of positions.

I am still searching for answers but it is hard to get people to respond. The fact is that many companies won't even consider a person that has no prior rig experience. I'd like to find the company who is willing to hire and train inexperienced folks. Look at www.deepwater.com for the offshore positions and you might want to apply through there. However, there aren't too many positions posted.

My guess is that many of these large companies hire "local" help in the regions that they are drilling. The labor costs are lower for them.

Thanks for all your emails. I hope this has helped in some way. I look at all the resumes that are sent to me. It's very hard if you have no prior rig experience but I'll help where I can.

mnkuo121@gmail.com

rrlide in Huntsville, Texas

75 months ago

I am looking for a job onshore or offshore. I have one year experience as a roustabout/floorhand. I want to go back to working in the oil field. I am an experienced mig and stick welder. I have experience as carpenter for years also. Anyone know of any places hiring. I have been looking online but have not had any luck. You can email me at rrlide@hotmail.com.
Thanks

johnny in San Angelo, Texas

75 months ago

AM looking for a job like on a swabbing unit/ wire line /pumping job . that will trian and furnish a company car. i have about about 8 years on a pulling unit, and was learning to be a tool pusher back in the 80 before he went out business. been working on farm now but want to get back in the oil field for more money, do you know any one? are migh tell me where to go? thanks johnny

CASEY BOYD in Shreveport, Louisiana

75 months ago

I AM A 10 YEAR EXPERIENCED DIESEL MECHANIC LOOKING FOR A JOB IN THE OIL INDUSTRY,CAN ANYBODY HELP ME.

THANKS,
CASEY

Thomas in League City, Texas

75 months ago

Joesph in Wills Point, Texas said: I need a job in Texas, or Gulf of Mexico. No previous experiance, wish to work from bottom up as a roustabout to gain the experiance needed to know the ins and outs of the job so I can be of the upmost use. Just write on this if you wanna

Get any hits? I'm looking for the same type of work.

Eric Pettit in Sterling, Virginia

75 months ago

Hello, my name is Sgt. Eric Pettit. I am currently deployed to Iraq but I am looking to get a job lined up since I will be leaving the Army shortly after this deployment. I have no experience on a rig, but I am looking for a entry-level roustabout position. Please send me an e-mail with any information at Eric.Pettit@US.Army.Mil

Thank you
Eric Pettit
eric.pettit@us.army.mil

vfarrar in Onalaska, Texas

75 months ago

I am right outside of houston. I did deckhand and cook work. I only have a year's experience but I in need of a job in a real serious way. I am bout to lose my house and i have excellent work references. could you please contact me as well.

I know it hase been awhile since anyone was on here, but I am desparate now!
Thanks again
vfarrar

val_aka_pebbles@yahoo.com

Kris Rowe in Dublin, Texas

75 months ago

Gary Heleniak in oxford, Mississippi said: HERCULES OFFSHORE- LAFAYETTE, LA!!LOOK IT UP ON INTERNET! GO THERE AND FILL OUT APPLICATION!

I have no experience but a strong desire to obtain an entry level position on any rig anywhere. I am 23 years old, single with no children. Would this be a company to pursue. It's a long drive to LA for me, but willing to go if chance for employment is good

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Danny Sharpe in Carriere, Mississippi

75 months ago

Jacob El-Ward in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know how I would go about looking for an oil rig job? I have searched all over the internet and all I have found are websites that search for you for a fee.

Hercules offshore,Inc. in Houston,TX. is hiring

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

wendi mccormick in Beaumont, Texas said: Although rigzone has plenty of listings and emails me, my husband still has not become employed. He has twenty years experience and is looking for a driller position. If anyone has any info. on companys that are hiring like company name, phone no. or fax no. would be awesome.

Hercules offshore Inc is hiring right now.My relief Driller just quit this week.Go to herculesoffshore.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Chad Parnell in Mobile, Alabama said: I have been a marine electrician for 15 years working for shipyards and also served in the Navy. I would like the oppurtunity to make a career in the oil industry. If anyone has any recommendations on how and where to apply I would greatly appreciate their reply.

Hercules Drilling is hiring just tell them danny Sharpe sent you the Phone # is 713-350-5100 Fax # 713-350-5105

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.