Oil rig jobs based out of Houston

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 1622)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

Danny Sharpe in Carriere, Mississippi

72 months ago

wendi mccormick in Beaumont, Texas said: Although rigzone has plenty of listings and emails me, my husband still has not become employed. He has twenty years experience and is looking for a driller position. If anyone has any info. on companys that are hiring like company name, phone no. or fax no. would be awesome.

Hercules offshore Inc is hiring right now.My relief Driller just quit this week.Go to herculesoffshore.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Chad Parnell in Mobile, Alabama said: I have been a marine electrician for 15 years working for shipyards and also served in the Navy. I would like the oppurtunity to make a career in the oil industry. If anyone has any recommendations on how and where to apply I would greatly appreciate their reply.

Hercules Drilling is hiring just tell them danny Sharpe sent you the Phone # is 713-350-5100 Fax # 713-350-5105

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

jeff dahms in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: 16yrs drilling exp will move

hercules drilling tel. 713-350-5100 fax 713-350-5105 tell them Danny Sharpe sent you I'm a rig manager offshore in Mexico

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Harrison B. in Houston, Texas said: I'm a college student at Virginia Tech majoring in ocean engineering home for the summer and looking to work offshore on an oil rig. I have no experience on rigs but have spent plenty of time offshore. Any help with who I should get ahold of is greatly appreciated.

hercules drilling 713-350-5100 fax 713-350-5105

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Randall in Temecula, California said: I have over 5yrs of offshore experience, my last position was rig manager for Global. Can someone tell me who is actually hiring offshore. I've tried rigzone and have not had any luck.
I can be contacted at: dcoinman@gmail.com

Randall

hercules drilling is hiring I,m a rig manager in Mexico and my relief just quit. Their # is 713-350-5100 fax 713-3505105

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Gary Heleniak in oxford, Mississippi said: hercules offshore- lafayette, la. look it up on the internet

hercules # is 713-350-5100 fax 713-350-5105

72 months ago

stephen laker in Monroe, Michigan said: please could any one give me a email address where i could contact millie kuo in houston.
thank you
stephen

stephenlaker2004@yahoo.com

My daughter lives in monroe so here some info

Employment Opportunities

estic:
Driller
Assistant Driller
Floorhand
Mechanic
Electrician
Roustabout
Crane Operator
Galleyhand

International:
At this time, we are not seeking international candidates.

To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to drilling.resume@herculesoffshore.com. Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email or fax cover sheet. Resumes can also be mailed, faxed or delivered in person to:

Hercules Offshore

Contract Drilling Services – Employment
151 Southpark, 2nd Floor
Lafayette, LA 70508
Fax: 337-560-8110

We accept walk-in applicants Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CST in our Lafayette, Louisiana offices.

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

I spoke to one of the recruiters at Transocean who recruit specifically for offshore rig positions. Here is basically what she said.

1. She strongly suggests you to apply online. The website for Transocean is www.deepwater.com
2. Transocean uses only their inhouse recruiters to fill these positions.
3. From time to time, they hire people with no rig experience. They are not doing so at this time. If hired, they provide training in Louisiana.

I suggest you to go to their site and apply. Since they don't use outside recruiters, I cannot inquire about your status. If you have further questions, I can try to get answers for you.

Good luck!

Casey Jones in Lufkin, Texas

72 months ago

Looking for land-rig jobs in the East Texas area. Resume available via email for recruiters. Welder with years of experience, great references from rig drillers, hard worker and quick learner. Looking for new career- not fast cash.

Thanks

CJ

Victoria in Spring, Texas

72 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

Please reply if interested. I can check for you.

My husband is looking for an entry level position offshore. He used to be in the Navy, but doesn't have any experience working on an offshore rig. Where could we go about looking for jobs that he would qualify for? My email address is vlove705@msn.com

Victoria

Toby in Gulfport, Mississippi

72 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

I live in gulport mississippi and im looking for offshore roustabout work with only 10 years of construction work hard worker, i just go toffered a job to work catering on rigs but the pay is the same as on land im willing to do it t get my foot in the door but if there is another way it would really help thank you.

Jon Houston

72 months ago

Nice site you have here - for those seeking a contact phone number, Grey Wolf's in Casper, Wyoming is:

(307) 266-9861

My friend's Son is looking for work, hence I did some Internet research for her - passed the info on to her; I know absolutely NOTHING about if they hiring, etc etc etc.

Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Billy Bolt in San Antonio, Texas

72 months ago

Well like many on this forum I have a strong desire to enter this field, not to make quick money but a life for my family. Any recruiters out there can contact me at billybolt24@hotmail.com. I am very serious about a job oppertunity and would not waste anybodys time.
Thank for any help,
Billy

david dean in Copperas Cove, Texas

72 months ago

i am looking for a job in the oil field i dont have any exp. but i am a hard worker my email is wolffman_1980@yahoo my number is 254 258 6553 thank you for any help i really want a job

Darryl D Goodman in Syracuse, New York

72 months ago

I have exp in electronics and welding and i really want to work on an off shore rig. i am willing to start at an entry level position. i am a self motivated,hard working person who works well with others. email jacegood@yahoo.com

Darryl D Goodman in Syracuse, New York

72 months ago

I also want to add to my comment that i am moving to houston tx on aug 1st, so if anyone knows anything on that area it would be helpfull.. thank you

72 months ago

These are the positions that I see on the Transocean website for the North American offshore fleet. Go to www.deepwater.com see job descriptions and to apply. Thanks.

2nd Mate

AB Seamen

Assistant Driller

Assistant Dynamic Positioning Operator

Chief Mate

Driller

Dynamic Position Operator (DPO)

Electrician

Electronic Technician

Mechanic

Subsea Engineer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kris Rowe in Dublin, Texas

72 months ago

Still looking for any information on roustabout position. I have no experience on rigs, but I am a hard worker with construction experience. I would like to get my foot in the door and make a career in this field. HELP!
email : ericadrackett@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Danny Sharpe in Perkinston, Mississippi

72 months ago

go to the forum and I posted all the info you need to get in touch with Hercules Drilling. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

jeff dahms in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: 16yrs drilling exp will move

If You are still looking for a job Hercules need Drillers bad .Tell them Danny Sharpe Sent You.

72 months ago

chas in Denver, Colorado said: ensign drilling or caza drilling is always hiring if you can pass a hair test.

If you are still looking for a Driller job go to Hercules drilling and tell them Danny Sharpe sent you. Hercules # 713-350-5100

Shay in Littleton, Colorado

72 months ago

I saw this posted so thought I'd try. I have a 20 yr old step son who is in excellent shape. He worked briefly for an oilfield company while in high school and would like to work either onshore or off. Can you assist him? His name is Patrick.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ron Betten in Springfield, Missouri

72 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: Marty,

Do you have a resume that you can send me? There's no charge for this. Thanks.

I am a drywall finisher for over 30 years.
Looking for work, very hard worker, will go were needed. Do you have anything?
twobirds65@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

west in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

hi there i am looking for an entry level job my email is nihil62@hotmail.com my cell is 936 776 8362 name West can you help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

samuel a guerrero in Austin, Texas

72 months ago

I am intereasted on working on a off shore rig as a deck hand or a prep in the kitchen or laundry .I am from Austin tx let me know how to begin my career. thank you please keep me intouch I am a hard worker and I know I can do the job .

samuel a guerrero in Austin, Texas

72 months ago

Thank you.bye

Mike Catlin in Folsom, California

72 months ago

Hard working, single, automotive technician looking to get into the off-shore oil rig business. I like the idea of having 28 days on and 28 days off so I can travel. Is anyone hiring or can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Brandon in Vancouver, British Columbia

72 months ago

Hey guys,

If you're looking for any Oil or Gas related jobs, Just go to www.InfoOil.com

It's free to sign up and I'm sure you'll find something.

Randall in Murrieta, California

72 months ago

Danny Sharpe Carriere, Mississippi could you give me a call on my business line (951)308-1844 would like to talk to you about the Rig Manager position.

Sincerely,

Randy

Jeffrey Ainsworth in Livingston, Texas

72 months ago

I have no experience but I am looking for a job in the oil field. I am used to hard work and just need a job really bad!

Dustin

72 months ago

Jacob El-Ward in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know how I would go about looking for an oil rig job? I have searched all over the internet and all I have found are websites that search for you for a fee.

I have a website for you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rudi in Medan, Indonesia

72 months ago

Hi guys,
I have experiences as Rig Mechanic/welder and crane operator including in rebuilding 6 unit Rigs at an American Oil Co. Would you help me find a job at a Rig? I am ready to accept an entry level position.From : rafandi2007@yahoo.com

Eric Lusk in Lubbock, Texas

72 months ago

I want to get into the oifield on a drilling rig really need help cant find anything please email me at ericdlusk@yahoo.com

Jim Latuszek in South Haven, Michigan

72 months ago

I would appreciate any help you could give me in finding a position with an offshore drilling company. My number is 269-767-7092. I live in Michigan and I'm looking to relocate but need to have the job first.

72 months ago

Go to www.deepwater.com for engineering type jobs (which I could help you with). As for offshore rig jobs, you have to apply directly at the website. Hope this helps.

jcombiner2003 in San Angelo, Texas

72 months ago

can some one help find a entry level job such as lease opperator are pumper..entry level wire line hand , are any thing that will train me .. 325 754 56552. i do have some experience in the oil field on pulling units back in the 80s

jcombiner2003 in San Angelo, Texas

72 months ago

sorry phone is 325 754 5652

Jim Latuszek in South Haven, Michigan

72 months ago

I'm just looking for an entry level position. I have experience in the construction industry so I'm no stranger to long hours and hard work. Pleae let me know if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jim

Taylor in Auburn, Alabama

72 months ago

Eric Pettit in Sterling, Virginia said: Hello, my name is Sgt. Eric Pettit. I am currently deployed to Iraq but I am looking to get a job lined up since I will be leaving the Army shortly after this deployment. I have no experience on a rig, but I am looking for a entry-level roustabout position. Please send me an e-mail with any information at Eric.Pettit@US.Army.Mil

Thank you
Eric Pettit
eric.pettit@us.army.mil

Eric,

Go to this site, and complete a candidate profile:
www.exxonmobil-employment.com/

Also, this site looks like it could be helpful with a job search in the oil industry:
www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=9017371&contentId=7034310

Try going to various websites of oil companies and completing a profile/resume within their sites. That will at least get your name out there.

mark c foutch in Corpus Christi, Texas

72 months ago

Human Resources

I would like to submit my resume for the considerations of Painter/Blaster, Floor Hand, Roustabout, Field Service Technician, Valve Technician, or anything in the Mechanical Installations fields. I will however accept an entry level position. I have over 15 years experience working on and around Petrochemicals, Gasses, Fuels, and other hazardous products. Most of that was spent in the area of Flow Process Control, Valve/Control Remanufacturing, Equipment Calibration, and Equipment/Machine Maintenance. Three year have been spent in Power Generation Facilities and Chemical Plants throughout the Midwest.
My various experiences have provided me with the opportunity to learn to adapt to new and challenging situations. Travel is not a problem. Long working hours are not difficult. Most of all the great Midwest work ethic I posses has helped me become dedicated, and appreciate company training in new technologies.

Thank you,

Mark C. Foutch
1813 Ezekiel court
Corpus Christi, Texas 78418
(309)737-6247
mcfoutch@earthlink.net

mark c foutch in Corpus Christi, Texas

72 months ago

Human Resources

I would like to submit my resume for the considerations of Painter/Blaster, Floor Hand, Roustabout, Field Service Technician, Valve Technician, or anything in the Mechanical Installations fields. I will however accept an entry level position. I have over 15 years experience working on and around Petrochemicals, Gasses, Fuels, and other hazardous products. Most of that was spent in the area of Flow Process Control, Valve/Control Remanufacturing, Equipment Calibration, and Equipment/Machine Maintenance. Three year have been spent in Power Generation Facilities and Chemical Plants throughout the Midwest.
My various experiences have provided me with the opportunity to learn to adapt to new and challenging situations. Travel is not a problem. Long working hours are not difficult. Most of all the great Midwest work ethic I posses has helped me become dedicated, and appreciate company training in new technologies.

Thank you,

Mark C. Foutch
1813 Ezekiel court
Corpus Christi, Texas 78418
(309)737-6247
mcfoutch@earthlink.net

Albert in Mcallen, Texas

72 months ago

Hi,

Im currently seeking for employment at an Oil Rig Company. Im willing to start at an Entry Level Position. I have no prior Oil Rig Experience but I do have strong technician background (5 yrs +). Anybody know where I can get started or any Oil Rig Companies I can apply at. I currently live in Texas (willing to relocate) anywhere in Texas.

Thank you in advance,
Albert

E-mail me at yreyeszz@yahoo.com if you have any information.

marvin in Newington, Connecticut

72 months ago

mbtiste01@yahoo.com interested will send resume please reply to my email address

Bobby Evans in Stockton, California

72 months ago

I have a class b license and 12 years drilling expierence209-944-9547

marvin in Newington, Connecticut

72 months ago

marvin batiste interested in roustabout or any trainable job. Looking to work offshore please email if you have any information. I have applied with noble drilling houston so far no contact it's been one week.

mbtiste01@yahoo.com

johnny in Rockwood, Texas

72 months ago

AM LOOKING FOR A JOB IN THE OIL FIELD AS ENTRY LEVEL LEASE OPERATOR, OR WORKING ON SWABBING UNIT,,,, WOULD NOT MIND SOMETHING LIKE WIRE LINE ENTRY LEVEL HAND. TRAIN TO BE A SAFTEY MAN OF SOME KIND .. OR WORK ON GAS ENGINE AS A TRAINIEE...325 754 5652.. I DO HAVE CDL CLASS A.. MAY THE LORD BLESS ALL WHO READ'S THIS.. AND CAN HELP ME!!!!!

Samuel Mencher in Amelia, Ohio

72 months ago

I am a recent graduate looking to relocate in Texas in September. I want to work on a rig and am green. Can anyone shoot me a line with advice about finding a job? I will be in the Houston area.
Thanks a lot,
Samuel.mencher@yahoo.com and (617) 512 4022

Samuel Mencher in Boston, Massachusetts

72 months ago

Hello,

I am a recent graduate with a bachelors degree in recreation management. I am moving down to Texas in September. I would appreciate any help or advise for searching for jobs in the greater Houston area. I am want to work on a rig and/or in a recreational setting. Any help that can be offered is appreciated.

Thanks,
Samuel Mencher
Samuel.mencher@yahoo.com
617-512-4022

Jimmy Pullin in Ruston, Louisiana

72 months ago

Jimmy Dale Pullin
318-607-4823

no rig experience but can start asap. am willing to start from the bottom and work my way up.
[Education] Ruston High School

Graduated: May 2000

GPA: 3.7

Received: National Science Award
Louisiana Tech University

Attendance: August 2000-July 2001

GPA: 3.1

Attendance: August 2007-July 2008

GPA: 2.5

[Job History] United States Navy

July 2001 - August 2006

USS Louisiana SSBN 743 Blue

Title: Electronics Technician Submarine

Responsibilities: Quartermaster of Watch

Petty Officer in Charge Navigation Publications

Leader of Deck Team and Topside Team for Paint and Preservation

Johnson Electric Inc

August 2006 - January 2007

Title: Electrician Hand

Pullin Racing Inc

January 2007 - August 2008

Title: Secondary Mechanic/Mechanic Assistant

Responsibilities: Performed maintenance on four wheelers and dirt bikes

Delivered and Received parts and service orders

Rodgers Shealy

72 months ago

I have experience in the Glass field. Worked for different jobs over the previous year and tried of going "NO Where". How I had matured and want something better for myself, a careeer. Painting Locals, Apprenticeship programs, Vocational. Moving to the Dallas/Fortworth area TX, and will need employment with training. So if any one knows how Texas job talent bank work hit me up.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.