Oil rig jobs based out of Houston

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1551 to 1600 of 1625)
Page:  « First « Previous   29  30  31  32  33  Next »   Last »

Samuel Howard in Houston, Texas

22 months ago

I have been trying to enter the Oil and Gas industry and also many other jobs in Houston. I have a bachelors degree in business and 5 years experience in my field. I also volunteer doing IT services and will be completing my Masters in Information Systems. I am still having a very hard time finding a job here in Houston. Can someone help, anything will be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MichaelWalters1987 in Spring, Texas

22 months ago

i just recently moved to Houston, Tx, more specifically Spring, Tx. i am looking to start a career in the oil field but have no experience and no schooling for it but i was a "roustabout" in williston, nd for 3 years. Can anyone help me find a company that would be willing to hire me and train me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MichaelWalters1987 in Spring, Texas

22 months ago

MichaelWalters1987 in Spring, Texas said: i just recently moved to Houston, Tx, more specifically Spring, Tx. i am looking to start a career in the oil field but have no experience and no schooling for it but i was a "roustabout" in williston, nd for 3 years. Can anyone help me find a company that would be willing to hire me and train me?

also my email address is victoriaarmentor@yahoo.com

Tim1917 in sioux falls, South Dakota

22 months ago

My best friend and I are looking to get into the Oil industry we are looking to get on a land rig we have experience in various construction but are looking for something more we are both extremely hard working and not afraid to get our hands dirty we also understand that we have to start at the bottom and work our way up but we are having trouble finding any information about how to get started in the oil industry please help us live our dreams any help would be greatly appreciated you can send the information to Juggalofreak1917@hotmail.com

Steven Walket in Center, Texas

22 months ago

I am a determined, hard-working

Steven Walker in Center, Texas

22 months ago

I am a hardworking determined 27 man in search of a entry level position with no experience in offshore rigging. I have a certification for diesel technology and have determination to work in the oil industry if anyone knows of any opportunity please contact me via email .

Thank you for any help support
swalker265@gmail.com

MD HASSAN in Houston, Texas

22 months ago

I just moved in to TX. I came Houston for make my career in Oil Rigs.
If anybody can give me how to get in to entry level position that could change my life.
I complete my bachelor marketing and Management but I am just looking for any kind of job to step my feet in this industry doorstep.
Any help will be really apprecited.
My email is zahidmc60@gmail.com.

MD HASSAN in Houston, Texas

22 months ago

I just moved in to TX. I came Houston for make my career in Oil Rigs.
If anybody can give me how to get in to entry level position that could change my life.
I complete my bachelor marketing and Management but I am just looking for any kind of job to step my feet in this industry doorstep.
Any help will be really appreciated.
My email is zahidmc60@gmail.com.

valleysunflower in Conroe, Texas

22 months ago

If anyone out there is wanting a job and be gone alot look up Blue Ocean.com
they do subsea stuff just remember when u go fill out an app continually call
on a weekly basis.
They do go off shore alot and are gone for months at a time.
Also if u have a twic card and passport it will be better for u cause u have
to have one to work for them and also have a reliable truck
As they go to Louisiana to go offshore and u have to drive there.

A.Georgiev in Sliven, Bulgaria

22 months ago

m.z in Seabrook, Texas

21 months ago

I am looking for an entry level job in the oil field. I have a degree in engineering . I am a hard worker and fast learner. I just need the help to get in . I would appreciate any help. this is my email : mzath_@hotmail.com. Please send me any information at that email and I have a resume ready to be sent to the right people.

Thanks

Jerome Brenson in Jackson, Mississippi

21 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

Please reply if interested. I can check for you.

My name is Jerome Brenson Jr., and I am intersted in a job like this. Yes I do have a resume that I can send you and no I dont have any experience but I am willing to learn any position. I am located in Jackson, MS.

lorenzo walsh in sacramento, California

21 months ago

any body looking for a job in oil rig email me asap lorenzowalsh89@yahoo.com u must be willing to come to houston dec 3 and 4

21 months ago

Position Details:
Travel Requirements: 21-day rotations within the Gulf of Mexico primarily.
Shift: Expect 12-hour or longer shifts while operating on the rigs.
Salary: $55K - $60K

Requirements:
Driving Record: No DUI’s or Reckless driving tickets in the last 7 years. Active Driver’s License
Criminal Record: No felony convictions and you must have the ability to pass background checks
Availability: Interviews in Houston on November 28th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

21 months ago

i have some contacts for oil rig company that is hireing but they want you to have beem in the military and u have to be in houston dec 3 and 4

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

m.z in Seabrook, Texas

21 months ago

Position Details:
Travel Requirements: 21-day rotations within the Gulf of Mexico primarily.
Shift: Expect 12-hour or longer shifts while operating on the rigs.
Salary: $55K - $60K

Requirements:
Driving Record: No DUI’s or Reckless driving tickets in the last 7 years. Active Driver’s License
Criminal Record: No felony convictions and you must have the ability to pass background checks
Availability: Interviews in Houston on November 28th

How can I apply for the interview ? I am in houston.

Thanks

21 months ago

must be prior miltary

21 months ago

happy just got hired on with ensco there the 2 nd biggest oil rig company the started me out as a roustabout 58k to 60 a year 21 days on 21 days off i,m very happy

21 months ago

can u give me the info my son is looking for a job
they are having a baby in jan and has no job but has
the experience

21 months ago

lorenzo walsh in sacramento, California said: happy just got hired on with ensco there the 2 nd biggest oil rig company the started me out as a roustabout 58k to 60 a year 21 days on 21 days off i,m very happy

are you a vet or been in the military

21 months ago

i just went to hireing event thats said they had over 50 openings so i went and got hired they hired aabout 20 people and still hireing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

21 months ago

where at
do u have a phone number to contact them
my email is valleysunflower@hotmail.com

21 months ago

the company is ensco i have no contacts you have to go online

21 months ago

he should go to lousiana and go to herclues and they will hire

adolfoc1986 in Los Angeles, California

20 months ago

Lorenzo Walsh, I am prior service military what steps did you take to get hired. Did you apply directly with the company? Any help would be appreciated my email is adolfoc1986@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Zarell in fort worth, Texas

20 months ago

Hello My name is Zarell Sails And im 20 years old no felonys or anything can pass a drug test im looking for a job as a roughneck and anybody has anay helpful information too help me please email me at Zarell14@aol.com

asfugate in Winchester, Kentucky

20 months ago

I am looking for a career on the rigs. I dont have any exp. but am a quick learner and hard work. Me and a friend here in KY have been in search of jobs at a oil rig and we both are interested. My email is adfugate@hotmail.com

austin ferguson in Leona, Texas

20 months ago

I have been looking so hard for a floor hand/lease hand/ entry level job and right now they are so hard to find. Everyone in tx is in a " hiring freeze".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

scott salam in United Kingdom

20 months ago

Hi im 19 , im really interested in working on an oil rig no matter where it is , i have no experience but im a good worker , have done laboring , tree surgery and other bits and bobs. Im fit and reliable and keen to get started can anyone help me out ? cheers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Steven Holland in Tomball, Texas

18 months ago

lorenzo walsh in sacramento, California said: any body looking for a job in oil rig email me asap lorenzowalsh89@yahoo.com u must be willing to come to houston dec 3 and 4

Hey, My name is Steven. I know your post is a little out dated but im trying to get into the field and am located in the houston area. If you still know of anyone hiring please contact me at holland.steven.c@gmail.com

DrillersWife in Texas

18 months ago

Come on guys, stop posting replies to 63 month old OP's.

If y'all are interested, there's a job fair in Floresville, Texas.

Tuesday March 5, 2013

At the Floresville Event Center. 600 Highway 97, 78114.

Go through San Antonio Express News
www.mysanantonio.com/jobs/item/Oil-and-Gas-Job-Fair-Splash-14465.php

and register to process yourself through faster.

Right now the oilfield is about who you know. And frankly, there's too many guys who want a check without having to work for it, and those are the ones who are ruining it for the guys who DO bust ass.

If you're going to be in the oilfield or on rigs, do you job all the way. Don't expect to get paid $25-$40/hr for lookin cute and Facebooking.

Xavier Gonzalez

18 months ago

I am a single father looking into getting a job in as a oil driller. I am currently right now deployed in Afghanistan doing my second tour. My contract will be ending with the US ARMY by July 3, 2013. Once I clear the post I am ready to work. I have no experience in the oil field but Im willing and hard working to learn anything and everything. I have a resume all ready prepared. Please help me out.

kenny in Kingfisher, Oklahoma

18 months ago

im currently employed at the moment but ill do this anyway to see what offers I get
ive got 19 yrs drilling exp ive pushed tools 4 times im very good at wht I do ive always worked evan when drilling is slow do to my knowledge of the oil fieled I am good with reports ive got 10 years exp drilling horizontal wells as well if you want to try and recruit me im not cheap my services will be expensive do to my knowledge I got if you need someone with my qualifications e-mail or phone me

Moesis in Bay City, Michigan

18 months ago

i have no experience in the oil rigging field but am a hard worker and good learner can ne one give me ne information on oil rigs and if they hire felons really need a job

Moesis in Bay City, Michigan

18 months ago

i am looking for a job in the oil industry i have no experience but i am a hard worker and fast learner do they hire with felonies is another question my friend and i r willing to relocate for work we live in michigan and r really in need of work if any one could help us with information please email me at curtismoe@rocketmail.com thank u we also have resumes we can send and a class a cdl and experience in factorys thank u

bobby in Longview, Texas

17 months ago

looking for offshore roustabout work i have 8 years off ironworking and rigging and a year of workeing floor on a workover rig yes i can do it all i have applyed with everybody no good news yet i have a twic card bobbygodson@gmail.com

randy in Alexandria, Louisiana

17 months ago

seems like i have send hundreds of applications out for roustabout for every offshore company i know of and as of yet not heard 1 word back even land based operation have not even contacted me i willing to relocate clean background can pass a piss test have experience with heavy equipment and equipment maintenance i know its hard for me to get into the oilfield with 0 experience but i am a hard working person and everyone i have worked under will say that it just seems like everything i try to do is not working i have taken advice from friends who are working offshore and that is not working any help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hubbard768@gmail.com in Alpharetta, Georgia

17 months ago

I have about gave up 8 years navy and heavy equipment mech for the railroad I make 80k a year I get tired of the dead ends

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

kewinly@yahoo.com

15 months ago

The best way entry level oil rig or begginer electrican on these websites linked.com rigzone.com

kewinly@yahoo.com

15 months ago

The best way is resume to linked.com and rigzone.com entry level call those rigs go there dont scared talk to them. Its not like on television much respect for our armed forces and U.S.A.

Ashbash in Humble, Texas

14 months ago

Marty Nance in Helenwood, Tennessee said: My name is Marty Nance i,m 32 yrs old a certified Diesel tech with about 5 yrs experience and looking for a way to get my foot in the door.I have paid for people on the net to put my resume in for different companies.I,m selfmotivated and hard working but just don,t know how to get my resume seen if any out there could help i would greatly appreciate it.

Marty DO NOT PAY ANYONE on the net it is a rip off. There are tons of recruiters who will do this for free. Look at staffing agency's. use linkedin it's a website for professionals that's how you can contact managers of companies and stand out rather than just a résumé. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

gilberto Madrid in Dodge City, Kansas

14 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

am interested

Corbin Mann

13 months ago

My name is Corbin Mann currently located in The Woodlands willing to move. I'm 22 hard working honest and ready to build a career offshore. I lack any experience offshore although I do have several certifications which are Twic, Stcw 95 including Huet and Merchant marine credentials. If anything is availble Im willing to apply.

Brian M in Victoria, Texas

12 months ago

Hello
Do you still recruit for oil companies? I'm interested in getting a job in a oil rig.

uutchei in Houston, Texas

12 months ago

Hi! Please I'm looking for work in a similar situation, but i have no experience. Is there any way you could help me out? I could send my resume to you... here's my email: uutchei@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Uche.

elkinskp in Youngstown, Ohio

11 months ago

I'm a hardworking individual who is currently looking for a no experience required oil rig job. My resume is complete of my previous work experience, I know the jobs are out there, but having trouble finding them. If you have any contact info, or know of what steps I should take in getting hired. I would greatly appreciate it. I am willing to move anywhere in the U.S. here is my e-mail: elkins_kp@yahoo.com.

looking to work in Phoenix, Arizona

11 months ago

I'm trying to find a company without paying to put an app in for offshore jobs

Tj in Houston, Texas

8 months ago

Hi im a 19 yr old guy who looking for work in the oil rig field , i have no experience but i am willing to learn and learn quickly., a hard worker and need a job! If anyone cam help out ill greatly appreciate it! Thanks

Jeremy Lanier

8 months ago

Gerald Stevens in Houston, Texas said: Hello. The position I am recruiting for is a Subsea Design Engineer with experience in Wellhead Design. Do you happen to have that experience?

I have a chance to get a job settings oil tanks for oil rigs . Is it good money , and can I work my way in a rig later ?

Jeremy Lanier

8 months ago

I want get a job on a oil rig anywhere . I leave in Houston . Can someone please help me ?

Page:  « First « Previous   29  30  31  32  33  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.