Oil rig jobs based out of Houston

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1601 to 1625 of 1625)
Page:  « First « Previous   30  31  32  33   

Jeremy Lanier

8 months ago

Im looking for entry-level position on a oil rig . Ive been in construction for many years . Im use to travelling , and long hours . Can anyone please help me with some recruiting agencies , or some companies that would give me a chance ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Martins in Houston, Texas

8 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

Please reply if interested. I can check for you.

If I don't have experienced in riggs but have work in the oilfield, you think I still can get in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeremy Lanier in Texas

8 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

I have no experience in the oil industry . I've also have filled out applications . Is there anyone that can help me ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jeremy Lanier in Texas

8 months ago

I have no experience in the oil industry . I've also filled out applications . Is there anyone that can help me ?

Jeremy Lanier in Texas

8 months ago

I have been trying so hard to get a job in the oil industry . I've had no luck . I don't have any experience , but ive been in construction , and union for years . I love hard work . Can anyone help me please ?

Linkroberts82 in Robstown, Texas

7 months ago

Millie kuo of Houston I'm in the process of moving to Houston an I have some experience in offshore industry really need help on finding work. My email is linkroberts82@gmail.com plz send me your email address if possible. Thanks!!

Raymond G. in San Antonio, Texas

7 months ago

Hi I am looking for an oil rig job in Houston and have my resume ready just having trouble finding a website that doesnt want 100 dollars. Please email me and I can send you my resume im a Navy Vet looking for good work. Raymond.gerena27@gmail.com

Mofe in Coventry, United Kingdom

7 months ago

Hi millie, I am just about rounding off my MSc Oil & Gas Mgt? Im interested in a rig job to begin my career in the industry. I have an H&S certfiification and one other ongoing. I Can forward my Cv to you if you permit. THANKS

Jason J. in Houston, Texas

6 months ago

hello, my name is Jason I live in Houston Texas. I'm looking for anybody that could help me land a job on an oil rig as a roustabout or roughneck. any entry level job will do. I have acquired a TWIC card already and am willing to relocate. I spent nearly the last two years working outside so I'm not really bothered by weather. Thank you.

rhomeos31 in Houston, Texas

6 months ago

Is there anyone out there willing to take a chance and hire me for any oil & gas job. I'm willing to work in the oil fields to gain the experience I need for the industry. I have a degree in Org Development and a MBA and I want to make a career change. I prefer working in the oil fields if possible as a pipe fitter, mud logger, driller's helper, etc.. (any entry level position).

Please Help

Jacob D. in Houston, Texas

5 months ago

I have no experience in rig work , but I'm willing to learn also fast learner can someone help me .You can email me @ nellygarza29@yahoo.com

Charles N, in Grand Prairie, Texas

5 months ago

I have no rig experience and I'm looking for an oil rig job anywhere onshore or offshore. Will relocate and take any classes necessary to fill a position. Can travel to Houston for a face to face interview. You can reach me at cnelson8132@hotmail.com.

Brian M in Katy, Texas

5 months ago

Millie Kuo,
You still recruit for a oil rig company? I live in Houston area and have been looking for a oil rig job. I have 7 months of experience working on tow boats. I have never worked on a oil rig before. I'm a hard worker and very reliable. Can you help? Thanks

-Brian M

Danita Carpenter

4 months ago

Danny Sharpe in Carriere, Mississippi said: Hercules offshore,Inc. in Houston,TX. is hiring

I would like not just an entry level job but start a career entry level. I do not possess any experience but I am a diligent, determined, focused, and fast worker. I know there aren't many females hired in this field not that I'm aware. I am single, no kids, and willing to learn as much as my mind can absorb. I just need someone to give me a hand up on where to begin and I will make the necessary steps in compliance. So can you direct me in the correct direction. Thank you!

jshep311 in Collierville, Tennessee

4 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: I recruit for the world's largest offshore contract drilling company. I don't recruit specifically for offshore/rig positions but I will certainly see if I can send your resume to the right people. It's worth a try.

are you still recruiting for offshore jobs if so email me at IMJUSTSHEP
@GMAIL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Carter in Rayville, Louisiana

3 months ago

Like this blog, would love to get on a rig, have been trying for a few yrs now. I've been in nd. Laying natural gas pipelines and well servicing for about 2 yrs. but trying to find something a little more predictable and permanent.
I just went down to houston and went by lots of offices, trying to make some contacts. I made some but none have put me to work yet. Love to talk to n e body that has connections and needs a good hand.
101gatorbornla@gmail.com

CYearling84 in Missouri City, Texas

3 months ago

Hello everyone I am a recent graduate of HCC RigOne program and I was wondering if you know any companies that are hiring entry level Roustabouts with no experience?

Carter in Memphis, Tennessee

3 months ago

It's hard, might be best to get on a work boat ( offshore supply vessel) they only pay bout 700 a week n most are 28/14, but they do a lot of crew changes for the oil rigs and gives you and opportunity to make some quality contacts. That's what I am still doing.

chris castiglione in Spring, Texas

2 months ago

Just trying to find a entry level job offshore please help

D.Frank in Killeen, Texas

2 months ago

I'm trying to find catering/cook jobs on an oil rig. Any help in the right direction would be great. I have already signed up with rigworker, a job finding sight with no luck.

clperez6025 in Georgia

1 month ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: I would love to pass on everyone's information but everyone needs a resume which details the type of work that they've been working on. Can you send me something via email?

Do u still recruit people..my husband has been trying to get in but everywhere theytalk about having to know someone..and do you have to have experience

jason elder in Trussville, Alabama

29 days ago

i need a job bad some one please help me

shaneclark713 in Houston, Texas

27 days ago

i would like to know if you could help me out to

rickg971@gmail.com in Houston, Texas

1 day ago

rodrigue in Cape Town, South Africa said: Hi I'm rodrigue Bitsindou,
good motivation, team group very courage hard work
please this is my CV attach.
Regard Rodrigue

I would yo join your team if there is a spot for me

rickg971@gmail.com in Houston, Texas

1 day ago

I would like to be a part of your team sir

Page:  « First « Previous   30  31  32  33   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.