Oil rig jobs based out of Houston

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 1622)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Immanuel Harper in Watertown, New York

72 months ago

I have come to a dead end working in NY.i have on e year of school and have worked in customer service and factories. i need information on how to get into the oil rig industry as entry level. i am looking to relocate or will travel if the company provides. I am a hard worker and learn quickly. if anyone has information please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

patrick gallardo in Santa Anna, Texas

72 months ago

hey guys with the gas prices so high its hard for me to find work. im a derrickhand with 4 years experience i've worked on kelly and top drive rigs ive also drilled with mud,air,freshwater,brine,and oilbasedmud, as far as working the board i have no problems. im a very hard worker and take pride in keeping my mud,pumps,shakers up to par as well as finding time to keep everyting clean. so if theres anything out there my contact info is 325 726- 9852

Shawn gray in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

I have no experience in the oilfield but would like to try something new I have been thinking about the oilfield for a long time if anybody can get me onboard and oil rig I will be a hard worker and can work everyday ilove to work

Shawn gray in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

Danny Sharpe in Perkinston, Mississippi said: If you are still looking for a Driller job go to Hercules drilling and tell them Danny Sharpe sent you. Hercules # 713-350-5100
is this forreal bucuase i need to get in the door do they train noexperience but willing to learn can work anydays of the week

david dean in Copperas Cove, Texas

72 months ago

i want to work off shore i have no exp. but im a quik learner can u help

chuck nunn in Alma, Arkansas

72 months ago

[
contact beredco inc. witchata ks or ie miller or paterson there are sevral oil comp. out in rifle co. there are more in texas go off shore drilling

DRaco duke in Llano, Texas

72 months ago

I just got back from the midland odessa area and they need people with expeance bad. Also try cleburne up by weatherford tx. Also At Pinnergy in godly texas. # 817-389-2255 ask for joe the human resoure lady.or nabors offshore drilling fax #337-359-3346 with that number just send a resuma and they do the rest their other number is 337-359-3300 or try grey wolf drilling ion odessa 432-684-6828 and good luck. any questions are if you can help someone with no experiace get into the field contact me at Dracosson2001@yahoo.com

Immanuel Harper in Watertown, New York

72 months ago

no. but i am a quick learner and a hard worker. i pick u fast. i want to get our of new york state and am looking for all opportunities. any one that gives me a chance will not be disappointed.

wolf in Minot, North Dakota

72 months ago

wendi mccormick in Beaumont, Texas said: Although rigzone has plenty of listings and emails me, my husband still has not become employed. He has twenty years experience and is looking for a driller position. If anyone has any info. on companys that are hiring like company name, phone no. or fax no. would be awesome.

nabors drilling in williston nd great pay need workers all time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jimmy in Pineville, Louisiana

71 months ago

This sounds like a scam. And is not really related to Texas Oil Rig Jobs.

CHARLIE in Euless, Texas

71 months ago

HARD WORKING MAN NEEDS JOB.(FLOOR HAND)VERY RELIABLE&DRUG FREE.2 YEARS EXP.IN OIL FIELD.FT WORTH AREA, IF POSSIBLE TO START WITH. WILLING TO TRAVEL IN NEAR FUTURE.. WORK OVER EXP.ALSO...STARVING FOR WORK!!! CONTACT-DOUG ADAMS PHONE-817-657-6522.(FRIEND OF MINE)JUST WENT THROUGH DIVORCE NEED JOB IN A BAD WAY!!! charlesmcwhorter@rocketmail.com...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

RichienTracie in Newcastle, United Kingdom

71 months ago

Jacob El-Ward in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know how I would go about looking for an oil rig job? I have searched all over the internet and all I have found are websites that search for you for a fee.

Just a quick message to let you guys know I spent a long time trying to get into oil industry. Found out the same problem. Eventually got in through a friend, but i decided to build a website because of the problems i faced. The site is brand new but please feel free to register and hopefully we can get things moving for guys needing advice and jobs. I intend to keep everything free on this site so do not pay any money if asked. Regards Richie www.oilchemgas.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

eddie aguirre in Mcallen, Texas

71 months ago

wendi mccormick in Beaumont, Texas said: Would you happen to know a website for BHP Billiton, or maybe even a fax number?

hay if you happend to get a number pass it to me absolueconstruction.eddie@yahoo.com
thankyou!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

CHARLIE Mc in Euless, Texas

71 months ago

HARD WORKING MAN NEEDS JOB.(FLOOR HAND)VERY RELIABLE&DRUG FREE.2 YEARS EXP.IN OIL FIELD.FT WORTH AREA, IF POSSIBLE TO START WITH. WILLING TO TRAVEL IN NEAR FUTURE.. WORK OVER EXP.ALSO...STARVING FOR WORK!!! 817-545-2407..OR..817-545-2404.JUST WENT THROUGH DIVORCE NEED JOB IN A BAD WAY!!! charlesmcwhorter@rocketmail.com...

Robert

71 months ago

I just recently got laid off from my job of 5 years. I have been in the oilfield industry for ten years and thats all I know. I am currently looking for another job in this field. I have been a floorhand on both land and offshore rigs. Most of my experience has been doing BOP testing, winch jobs and lift jobs, and torque jobs. I really need another job and Im wiiling to relocate. If anyone can help then please contact me at hoghunter2003@aol.com or call (409)466-5872.

Eileen in Dallas, Texas

71 months ago

Charlie - I am helping my husband find a job in the Ft. Worth / Bridgeport area. Did you get any leads? Please let me know at cew012194@hotmail.com. Thank you and good luck searching!

CHARLIE Mc in Euless, Texas said: HARD WORKING MAN NEEDS JOB.(FLOOR HAND)VERY RELIABLE&DRUG FREE.2 YEARS EXP.IN OIL FIELD.FT WORTH AREA, IF POSSIBLE TO START WITH. WILLING TO TRAVEL IN NEAR FUTURE.. WORK OVER EXP.ALSO...STARVING FOR WORK!!! 817-545-2407..OR..817-545-2404.JUST WENT THROUGH DIVORCE NEED JOB IN A BAD WAY!!! charlesmcwhorter@rocketmail.com...

Jeremy Crocker in Springfield, Missouri

71 months ago

I am trying to decide if going to Ak to work at prudhoe bay or trying to get a job in the gulf of mexico is better? Any advice or contact info on either would be appreiciated

Gary Heleniak in oxford, Mississippi

71 months ago

Simple: Do you want to freeze or do you want a variety of different kinds of weather? WITH the added EXCITEMENT of having tropical storms or hurricanes? remember if it's storms or canes you'll be evacuated from the rig or derrick barge. if it's just cold you better bundle up. look how far you gotta go to get to work? seems like the GOM would be my choice.

jonny in Bellingham, Washington

71 months ago

i am 36 in Washington state and am a boilermaker looking for work ANYWHERE in the u.s. i will travel and have a travel partner. we both have good work ability and strong backs, contact me at jonny_B_A_D_D@hotmail.com for more info. thank you very much, you will not be disappointed.

justin in Victoria, Texas

71 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

Please reply if interested. I can check for you.

i have about 1.5 years as a comperssor mechanic and another 3 years as a valve tech (a.s.m.e cert)looking to get off shore live in victoria texas area lookin to get offshore you know any co. that is lookin to hire

Thaddeus Arceneaux in Raywood, Texas

71 months ago

Millie Kuo can you e-mail me so i can give you my resume

randallwjohnson in eustace, Texas

71 months ago

Millie Kuo can you give me your email address so that I can send you my resume to see if you can get me a job. I would appreciate it.

Eric Lusk in Lubbock, Texas

71 months ago

I have been looking for a job on a rig for awhile now and cant seem to find one i live in lubbock texas can anybody help i have no experince but can be trained please help...

rlshealy in new castle, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

I'm looking for a career base opportunity in apprenticeship, vocational, and skill trades. If there's someone out there that can help me out, rply to this urgent request.

Thank You:

Dustin Vaughn in Cantonment, Florida

71 months ago

Hard working man looking for a entry level job on a oil rig. I am experienced with a variety of heavy machinery and operate them with responsibility and safety. Willing to travel or relocate if needed. Ready to work ASAP please contact at Dustin2205@yahoo.com.

James McNeff in North Augusta, South Carolina

71 months ago

I'm tring to get work at entry level on a oil rig

Ryan Savage in Pine Grove, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

I live in S Louis Mo, but while I was in the service a buddy of mine said he had an off shore oil rig job cleaning the tanks... I have not been able to get ahold of him. Though If the pay is worth relocating etc. I will do so... If you are still recruiting for the company, please send me an e-mail address that I can send my resume to you... Thank You

Amber in Port Lavaca, Texas

71 months ago

Nathan Mullen in Edinburg, Texas said: I have over 6 months experience on a drilling rig with Grey Wolf drilling as a floorhand. I need a job really bad, but I dont know where to look. Can you help me?

The best rig that i know of is Trinidad drilling and they are from Houston. They have a website.

clayton anders

71 months ago

i would like to know where i can start i have worked on tug boats and siesnigraph would i would really love to work on an oil rig i am a hard worker and very committed i just have know promising contacts

TD Services in Omaha, Nebraska

71 months ago

I have an open position for an experienced rig worker and also a drilling supervisor and driller. If you are looking for work, please reply to cookwithgas@hotmail.com. We are a private company with a brand new rig to be placed in the Marcellus Shale in PA and West Virginia. We will start training employees the third week in September. Pay will start at that time. We pay very well and you get lots of overtime. It is a 2-week-on, 2-week-off opportunity and you get full benefits and 401K plan. We do background checks and require drug tests. If you are an experienced rig supervisor or Driller, we will pay above-market.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send an application.

CHARLIE in Euless, Texas said: HARD WORKING MAN NEEDS JOB.(FLOOR HAND)VERY RELIABLE&DRUG FREE.2 YEARS EXP.IN OIL FIELD.FT WORTH AREA, IF POSSIBLE TO START WITH. WILLING TO TRAVEL IN NEAR FUTURE.. WORK OVER EXP.ALSO...STARVING FOR WORK!!! CONTACT-DOUG ADAMS PHONE-817-657-6522.(FRIEND OF MINE)JUST WENT THROUGH DIVORCE NEED JOB IN A BAD WAY!!! charlesmcwhorter@rocketmail.com...

Peter in Detroit, Michigan

71 months ago

I realize the above post specifically mentions having experience; While I do not have any in the oil and gas industry, I am willing do anything to get into the field. I am currently the general contractor for a mortgage company. I renovate their foreclosures. I will not only work harder but also read and study more than any other individual seeking an entry level position.

I am very intelligent, reliable, dedicated and determined to work my way up in the oil and gas field as much as I possibly can. Relocation is absolutely not a problem.

If anyone has any information please let me know: CogentRES@gmail.com

dan in Richmond, Illinois

71 months ago

do you have any connections for land rigs have a cdl, can operate heavy equipment dozers etc. i am smart lookin for a new trade can you help thanks

Jonathan Minson in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

I recently moved down here to Houston from the Dallas area. I am seeking a job on an oilrig and I noticed that you said you still recruit for your old job. I would be glad to send you my resume. I hope that you could help me out. I don't have any know-how other than I used to work at a car dealership.

Jonathan Minson in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

I recently moved down here to Houston from the Dallas area. I am seeking a job on an oilrig and I noticed that you said you still recruit for your old job. I would be glad to send you my resume. I hope that you could help me out. I don't have any know-how other than I used to work at a car dealership. please email my girlfriend at DPJones14@hotmail.com

thank you

Jon Thomspon in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

My resume isnt comming up so i will provide one on requests, thanks.

Frank Morris in Dallas, Texas

71 months ago

I'm looking for an oil rig job, possibly with patterson oil rig company in Forth Worth, Tx. If anyone know the address and phone number, please email me at reggaemon1959@yahoo.com

Thank You,
Frank Morris

david in Temple, Texas

71 months ago

how did u get on in midland tx that is where i want to get o at if u could help and tell me about it out there it would be great like the money and the job whats it all like thank for your help

Jim Latuszek in South Haven, Michigan

71 months ago

I would also appreciate any info about the rig in Midland. My email is jimlatuszek@yahoo.com, thanks.

Josh David in Pitkin, Louisiana

71 months ago

This comment is for who commented with TDServices. I sent you an email at cookwithgas@hotmail along with a resume. I've been in the patch for past eight years with last six and half on land rigs. Hope you find intrest. Thanks

CONCERNED FOR OURSELVES!!! in Katy, Texas

71 months ago

Charlie Kuehler in Houston, Texas said: My problem is finding a company in offshore oilrigging that will hire felons i am located in Houston Tx. and any help would be much appreciated

We don't want felon's working with us!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

JOE PORTER in Richardson, Texas

71 months ago

I LIVE IN DALLAS,TX I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN WEILDING I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER. I AM ALSO A QUICK LEARNER AND I WILL MAKE YOUR COMPANY MY MAIN PRIORITY IN LIFE. PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE.

JOE PORTER in Richardson, Texas

71 months ago

Jacob El-Ward in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know how I would go about looking for an oil rig job? I have searched all over the internet and all I have found are websites that search for you for a fee.

DID YOU GET ANY HELP

robert henderson in Winter Park, Florida

71 months ago

My name is robert henderson i am 20 y/o and want to get started on an oil-rig

i have no exp but willing to start at the bottom and do anything, i live in lousiana, monroe can you help or point me in the right direction

thank you
robert henderson

Eddi in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

Millie do you know of any crane operator jobs available? If so my email is edithsrosas@yahoo.com

Korey Killough in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

Any info or job openings in the gulf area concerning the use of explosives (Blasters, seismic operators, etc)? I am an explosive technician just out of the military with deployment experience and I am very interested in the oil industry.
killougheod@hotmail.com

Tiffany Bowman in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

I worked as a receptionist for a Rig Up Yard in Humble Texas. It was a temp thing, but I really learned alot. I would love to work at another rig up yard in the office. If anyone has any leads please let me know. I also temp'ed at Nabors International Corp. office. Please shoot me an email if ya hear anything! tiffanyapolinar3@gmail.com

cris in Chicago, Illinois

71 months ago

jesse shouse in ft sill ok in Madison, Wisconsin said: yes sir my name is jesse right now im currently in the army i have less than 60 days left an i was wanting to get a career in the oil industry is there any advice u can offer for some one lke me? thanks by the way my email is armystud723@yahoo.com

YES Jesse go to helmets to hard hats they have .com

Jeremy Crocker in Springfield, Missouri

71 months ago

Millie Kuo, can i get your email address. I see that you are still recruiting and have an updated resume to send you.

Rena in Lewisville, Texas

70 months ago

CONCERNED FOR OURSELVES!!! in Katy, Texas said: We don't want felon's working with us!!!!!!!!!

Just because you have a Felony Doesn't make you a horrible person....Get a LIFE!!! Good luck to the FELON in getting a job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

juan j espinoza in pharr tx in Harlingen, Texas

70 months ago

looking for work in the oil rigs iam a fast learner i pick up things really quick

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.