Oil rig jobs based out of Houston

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 1632)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

Tyrant Phillips in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

Please reply if interested. I can check for you.

my name is tyrant phillips, i to use to work for a offshore drilling co. based out of houston. the name of the company is helmerich&payne. i was a operator, forklift & crane. i'm currently looking for work in the same field. can u help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sergio Ortiz in Seymour, Texas

82 months ago

I live in Dumas TX. I have experience and am looking for a drilling job on or offshore and am willing to relocate. If any one has any info please email my wife at veronica79029@yahoo.com thanx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Deb Schmitt in Belleville, Michigan

82 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: This is a correction to my email address on my earlier response. Thanks.

I have been researching the net for offshore oil rigs jobs for my son who is 23 and is about 20 credits away from his bachelor's degree. He is looking to turn his career in a different direction. Can you tell me how he would go about applying for entry level positions on offshore oil rigs? He currently does construction work and is in great physical condition.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

W Jack in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I spoke to one of the recruiters at Transocean who recruit specifically for offshore rig positions. Here is basically what she said.

I have almost 10 years work experience in the construction industry with the bulk of my experience working offshore. I would like to forward you my resume. Please provide me with your email info.

Kevin in Fort Worth, Texas

82 months ago

Millie Kuo in Houston, Texas said: I use to work for an offshore drilling company and I still recruit for them. Do you have a resume you can send me and do you have rig experience?

I have a resume I can send you. I am trying to get on a rig.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

David Caldwell in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

I'm just trying to get on and bust my *** Tavel no prblem lets make money !!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

I'm from ft worth and I'm in great shape drug free and can work lomg periods at a time I have no h.d I'm about to have a family and want the best for them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

james h ferguson in Knoxville, Tennessee

82 months ago

David said: I need a job!!!!

ineed a job bad

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

james h ferguson in Knoxville, Tennessee said: ineed a job bad

you should cheak out peterson out of ft worth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jory Perry in Purcell, Oklahoma

82 months ago

I just graduated highschool last year and im looking for a job in the oil industry, i need a job badly and i will make a good hand for any company, if interested you may contact me at joryperry208@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jory Perry in Purcell, Oklahoma

82 months ago

Im sorry (joryperry2008@yahoo.com)

Pat in Cantonment, Florida

82 months ago

Jacob El-Ward in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know how I would go about looking for an oil rig job? I have searched all over the internet and all I have found are websites that search for you for a fee.

Keep checking RigZone.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jdfarmer04 in Huachuca City, Arizona

82 months ago

Anonymous in Wolfforth, Texas said: Unit Texas Drilling rig #35 is in need of floor hands in a badway, Their main office is located in Humble Texas. Gotta pass a drug test and physical. Floorhand trainees start out at 16.50 an hour and 24.75 overtime rate. We work 7on and 7off. 12 hour days. Experienced floorhands make 19.30 an hour and 28.60 overtime. You get 40 regular hours, 44 overtime hours. Rig 35 is located in Orange, Texas. Humble office number is <Edited by Host: contact info removed>. Ask for Janice. If you need any further assista04nce...my number is <Edited by Host: contact info removed>
. Good luck.

Yes am verry interested in a career in the oil field industry and would like more info for applying thanks==jake

Henry Fletcher in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

jdfarmer04 in Huachuca City, Arizona said: Yes am verry interested in a career in the oil field industry and would like more info for applying thanks==jake

Could you provide your address in Humble Tx? I am interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Henry Fletcher in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

I am looking for work in the offshore drilling industry. I have owned my own business for 8 years, but business is slow. I am 250 pounds and in great shape. I am a fast learner and willing to learn new things. Location is not a problem, I am a hard worker. I love to power lift, that is my hobby. Thank you for your time!

jon thompson

82 months ago

i live in pearland tx with 9 years exp on land rigs, anybody looking for a hand, e-mail me at jon.m.thompson@tonemyxr.com.

danny in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

Daniel Gonalez Houston,Texas
Im intrested in the floorhand job please send more information
Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Justin Compton in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

Im a Highschool graduate with nothing at all on my plate.My fathers an HSE manager in myanamar right now.I figuered oil drilling would be a great way to start up my career.Im just looking for an offshore job that is willing to train and put me to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

adrian morales in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

looking for work on a drilling rig as a floorhand!!! willing to travel or relocate. have 2 & a half years of exp. on workover,pulling units,singles and triples! hard worker,a fast learner and a real roughneck!!! im in it to learn it all!!! all i ask is for you to just give me a chance! any toolpushers,driller or any hands have any info. please give me a email ask for adrian morales!! ..and my email well my wife's email is osmara_gallegos_08@yahoo.com!!! thanks!!

michEL RUSSELL in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

HI I HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE USAF FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS,REALLY LOOKING FOR WORK IN THE OIL FIELD.HAVE 4 YEARS ELECTRICAIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS SPECAILIST EXP ON F15E AND C17 AIRCRAFTS.HELP

Colin Weber in Aurora, Colorado

82 months ago

I am looking for a rig job as well. All I can find is websites that want you to pay them. I have two years experience in construction, 35F (special electronics device repair) training in the military, High School grad, clean backround both criminal and drug free, work hard and dont give up. Any help would be appretiated. I have applied to rig companies, but no success. I am looking for a company that is hiring entry level.
thank you

Donnie Schopp in Richmond, Texas

82 months ago

I am looking to break into the oilrig industry. I have no oilrig experience, but very talented, hard working, great physical shape,6'4'' 240, educated and willing to start at the bottom.
I am based out of Houston Texas. Does anyone have any idea where I go from here? My email is dschopp1@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

mark in Corpus Christi, Texas

82 months ago

Try Rowan Companies. Go online, call phone numbers, e-mail, mail resumes, and dont take no for an answer. You can talk to someone in Houston. They ship out of Louisiana.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Donnie Schopp in Richmond, Texas

82 months ago

mark in Corpus Christi, Texas said: Try Rowan Companies. Go online, call phone numbers, e-mail, mail resumes, and dont take no for an answer. You can talk to someone in Houston. They ship out of Louisiana.

I did send them my resume... I will bug them!!! Thanks for the info.

dorlan c in Byram, Mississippi

82 months ago

Steven in Spring, Texas said: I was recommended rigzone.com and I wish you better luck then I have had. I would also like to know if there is anything. I am looking to work offshore too.

I too,have come across the same problem,all these sites want to help you for a cost, i have experience in the oil field,but i'm not going to pay somebody to help me find a job,because that's money i don't have, and your not guaranteed anything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ROBERT W LEONARD in Athens, Georgia

82 months ago

Jsmartinez76 in Temple, Texas said: Looking to get a career in the rigging or offshore do not know to go about can someone please help me

IM LOOKING FOR A JOB ON AN OIL RIG IVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE I KNOW HOW TO MIG WELD AND I AN AUTOMOTIVE TECH I MOVING TO TO HOUSTIN TEXAS NEXT WEEK .

Shawn in Grand Prairie, Texas

81 months ago

I'm Looking for Offshore work, I wont mind working in Europe because my family lives in Germany so If I can be close to Europe that will be great. I currently live in the states for the past 19 years. I have CDL for the past 13 years. Any help will be appreciated from anyone.

Please contact me at the following

# NINE - SEVEN - TWO <> TWO - ONE - THREE <> ONE - EIGHT - ONE - FIVE

Thank you!!!

81 months ago

I'm Looking for Offshore work, I wont mind working in Europe because my family lives in Germany so If I can be close to Europe that will be great.
I have owned my own company for the past 3-4 years and for the past 6 months my business has been very slow in fact its dead. I have owned my own shipping business and would like to get in to offshore work preferably in Europe, Middle East, Asia. ETC or in the states.

I currently live in the states for the past 19 years. I have CDL for the past 13 years. Any help will be appreciated from anyone.

I live in Dallas Texas but I can work in any state or country offshore over seas no problem as I would like the opportunity to get the into the oil Rig Offshore work or any other work related.

Please contact me at the following

# NINE - SEVEN - TWO <> TWO - ONE - THREE <> ONE - EIGHT - ONE - FIVE

Thank you!!!

81 months ago

Anonymous in Wolfforth, Texas said: Unit Texas Drilling rig #35 is in need of floor hands in a badway, Their main office is located in Humble Texas. Gotta pass a drug test and physical. Floorhand trainees start out at 16.50 an hour and 24.75 overtime rate. We work 7on and 7off. 12 hour days. Experienced floorhands make 19.30 an hour and 28.60 overtime. You get 40 regular hours, 44 overtime hours. Rig 35 is located in Orange, Texas. Humble office number is <Edited by Host: contact info removed>. Ask for Janice. If you need any further assistance...my number is <Edited by Host: contact info removed>
. Good luck.

Hi My Name is Shawn I came across your post I'm a commercial Driver for the last 13 years I have had my Commercial Driver License, and for the last 3-4 years I have operated my own company. I would like to learn about your position about the floor hand I don't have any experience but I'm willing to learn and I know there is always a first chance to for new comers. I'm in my best shape drug free, don't drink, don't smoke. I have my family in over seas due to no Health Insurance and my wife and two kids are in Germany specially my daughter is getting physical therapy where, I'm desperate to get in to the oil rig work. I wont even mind to work somewhere in Europe where I can be close to my family.

Please help me with anything or any right directions you can forward me to .

God Bless you.

Shawn

YOU CAN CALL ME @

NINE---SEVEN---TWO------TWO---ONE---THREE------ONE---EIGHT---ONE---FIVE

eric smith in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

the site was helpful but i'm looking for away into oil rig floorhand work with a diret approach

Anthony in Evansville, Indiana

81 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: Marty,

Do you have a resume that you can send me? There's no charge for this. Thanks.

My name is Anthony Harris i am 20 years old. I have 3 years in the military and looking to get into a possible offshore oil rig job. I do not know where to even start with a resume. If anyone could help me it would be very much appreciated. Contact E-Mail:JOLLYxXxRANCHER@YAHOO.com Thank You

R_Zais in Rochelle, Illinois

81 months ago

I am TIRED OF THE SAME OLD DEAD END JOBS...... Someone plz help i would like to start a career in the mining /Drilling Industries if someone could help me out i would appreciate the help my THIRD child is on the way in april i WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET A BETTER JOB...My e-mail is R.Zaisnet@yahoo.com

R_Zais in Rochelle, Illinois

81 months ago

o ALSO i forgot to add IM 22 and in good shape also and ive always been drug-free. PLZ Will learn FAST have exp. driving semi And HEAVY machinery such as koma 900 john deere 844j all frontt end loaders at the rock quarry i work at now forklifts skidloaders with auger attachments forks and diving board... also have operated a wide variety of machinery

Joseph Jones in Webster, Texas

81 months ago

Can you please check for me also? I have no exp. in oil rigs, but i'm looking for an entry lvl position as a roustabout. I'm 31 yrs. old and in excellent health. Any help will be highly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jazz in Webster, Texas

81 months ago

I'm trying to get my foot in the door in the oil industry. I have no real exp to speak of,but I am willing to do all the dirty work. I'm 31 yrts. old and in excellent shape. I'm willing to relocate anywhere in the world. Can someone help me get my foot in the door?
E-Mail me at Jazzmag2003@YAHOO.COM

jazz in Webster, Texas

81 months ago

MKuo in Houston, Texas said: I recruit for the world's largest offshore contract drilling company. I don't recruit specifically for offshore/rig positions but I will certainly see if I can send your resume to the right people. It's worth a try.

I'm trying to get my foot in the door in the oil industry, can you help me? I have no exp. but i'm willing to relocate and do all the dirty work for an opportunity. I'm 31 and in great health. Please let me know if you can help in anyway. Thanks

jazz in Webster, Texas

81 months ago

Rikus IJdel in Mill, Netherlands said: We are looking for a driller and assistant driller for our project in Hungary, are you still available? please reply to the email address below.

Regards

Rikus

My name is Joseph Jones. I have no previous oil rig exp. but i'm a very fast learner and i'm willing to relocate. Please keep me in mind. Jazzmag2003@YAHOO.COM

zach in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

i need a job bad

Derron Gillum in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

Hi Millie, My name is Derron Gillum and I'm trying to get into the oil field. I'm physically fit and in great shape. I'm willing to start at the bottom and work my way up. I'm a very hard worker. I can be reached at derrong24@yahoo.com If you can email me with your email address I will send you my resume. Thank you in advance.
Derron Gillum

Christian in Skopje, Macedonia

81 months ago

Hello people,
I hope some of u will read this.
Im 22 years,i dont have any expirience with Oil Jobs,i have been physical worker for 3 years good physical shape 6'5 200lb.
Im willin to relocate cos im livin in Europe.I really need that kind of Job,i hope u can mail me and give me some infos people.I be very pleased if i can have at least one mail with help.
dawizdom9@hotmail.com

Trever in Lubbock, Texas

81 months ago

Danny Sharpe, I saw your post in regards to hercules. Are they still needing hands offshore? I have the experience and a valid passport, clean background, CAN pass drug test and also have my offshore survival certs. I am going to send my resume to the email you provided and also mention that you said to send the information. Thanks for the information. I am ready to be back on the water, tired of the land rigs.

Todd Heine in Sugar Land, Texas

81 months ago

I am currently looking for a job in the oil and gas business.I am going through a nasty divorce and have to make a career change due to a d.w.i. I am very healthy and physically in good shape and work very hard at anything that I have ever done.If anyone knows how I can obtain an entry level position in the oil and gas business please e-mail me some info toddaheine@yahoo.com I need to get to work soon. Thank yall

rodrigue in South Africa

81 months ago

I am looking for position offshore. I'm a roughneck offshore experience however, I have been working more than 2 years experience on offshore does anyone know any Drilling companies I am an extremely hard worker, capable of physical labor, and a team worker.
email at rodemar10@yahoo.com

Lorene Handler in West Palm Beach, Uzbekistan

81 months ago

We offer completely ad-free cPanel web hosting. No ads will ever be forced onto our users webpages. There are no catches, no setup fees, no forced advertising, no banners, no popups and no hidden charges. Only totally free hosting service.

Register now, here is what waiting for you:
* 1500 MB Disk Space
* 100 GB Data Transfer
* cPanel Control Panel
* Website Builder
* 5 MySQL Databases
* Unrestricted PHP5 support
* Instant Setup!

This service is perfect for starting a new online community, blog or personal website! More info at www.000webhost.com/73018.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brent in Wylie, Texas

81 months ago

Hi Milli, my Name is Brent Bledsoe and im trying too get into the oil field industry (preferbly offshore if any chance). Im in very good shape and willing too do whatever it take to land a position. I can be reached at factory277@hotmail.com. Thanks for your time.

cole

81 months ago

Jacob El-Ward in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know how I would go about looking for an oil rig job? I have searched all over the internet and all I have found are websites that search for you forigsm r a fee.

there is only 2 ways to get on know msombody or go loking for rigs walk up and ask for a job.

cole

81 months ago

there is only 2 ways to get a roughneck job know sombody or go look for rigs and walk up and ask

Gerald Stevens in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

Hello. My name is Gerald Stevens and I am the Senior Recruiting Coordinator for Dean’s Professional Services in Houston Texas. I am currently recruiting for an individual with a background in Subsea Engineering and would like to speak with anyone who has that experience. Please email me at gstevens@dpsinc-texas.com at your earliest convenience.

Thank you very much

rodrigue in Cape Town, South Africa

81 months ago

Hi I'm rodrigue Bitsindou,
good motivation, team group very courage hard work
please this is my CV attach.
Regard Rodrigue

Gerald Stevens in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

rodrigue in Cape Town, South Africa said: Hi I'm rodrigue Bitsindou,
good motivation, team group very courage hard work
please this is my CV attach.
Regard Rodrigue

Hello. I did not get your CV. Can you send a copy directly to me?

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.