Rad Tech/CT Tech looking for a job going on 8 months now!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Jennifer in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

Does anyone know of any jobs for full time Rad Techs/CT experience but not registred. Unemployment is going to run out in 3 weeks. If I dont find something soon, we will have to forclose on our house. Please let me know if you know of anything, I have to small kids to care for. Thanks so much. I just cant believe how bad our economy has gotten, these are very scary times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

K in Cypress, Texas

65 months ago

not sure if this helps but i saw a couple listings on yahoo hot jobs

ed in Melbourne, Florida

62 months ago

Hey sweetie I was checking on a site that I don't remember the name but have you check in Pasadena,TX? I found one temp somewhere in Pasadena.

ed in Melbourne, Florida

62 months ago

Med Options USA

Jennifer in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

11 months looking now for a full-time job as a Rad Tech/ CT tech and I finally landed a job. It is only PRN and I am not getting much work. I have decided to start summer school and go for the RN program. This is way too stressful not being able to work. Unemployment is gone and I need full-time money to help support my family. If anyone knows of anything please let me know!

bonezapper in Sumter, South Carolina

62 months ago

Jennifer in Houston, Texas said: 11 months looking now for a full-time job as a Rad Tech/ CT tech and I finally landed a job. It is only PRN and I am not getting much work. I have decided to start summer school and go for the RN program. This is way too stressful not being able to work. Unemployment is gone and I need full-time money to help support my family. If anyone knows of anything please let me know!

I am in the same boat as you, but I live in SC where the economy is much worse. I seem to find a lot of CT jobs posted on careerbuilder.com that are in Texas. There is a 32 hour a week job listed in Rowlett,TX that sounds pretty good. Good Luck.

AN in Sugar Land, Texas

57 months ago

try to know people who work in hospitals, that is where you find stable jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

carlos in Crosby, Texas

54 months ago

nesesito trabajo busco y busco y no encuentro soy tech in cable busco trabajo

mads in Caloocan, Philippines

36 months ago

i just want to inquire what are the requirements if i want to work in texas as a radtech.. .

mads in Caloocan, Philippines

36 months ago

i just want to inquire what are the requirements if i want to work in texas as a radtech, aside from passing the ARRT exam. . thanks a lot!

ubertech in Houston, Texas

26 months ago

Jennifer in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know of any jobs for full time Rad Techs/CT experience but not registred. Unemployment is going to run out in 3 weeks. If I dont find something soon, we will have to forclose on our house. Please let me know if you know of anything, I have to small kids to care for. Thanks so much. I just cant believe how bad our economy has gotten, these are very scary times.

Sorry to say it, but most places require Registry due to ACR accredidations and Joint commission requirements. There are may be a few limited tech jobs out there, but my advice is to sit for the registry.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.