Seeking a medical assistant to hire for our Plastic Surgery office, Also seeking R.N.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Diana Rosado in New London, Connecticut

87 months ago

I am very intrested in moving back in this area, I currently Work at a Family Practice for 2 years and would like to excel further in the Medical field. Please Contact me at your convieniance

My e-mail address is dianarsd@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time
Diana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Crystal in Spring, Texas

86 months ago

I am currently working in two hospitals prn in the NICU. I want to change to plastic surgery work. Do you still have a position at your office? I am an RN.

bbnurses@msn.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

victor m. robles in Channelview, Texas

86 months ago

hi how you doing doctor diana am victor robles and i would like to apply to work for you and am goin to school for medical assistant. if you interrested please contact me at victor_aka_riko@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Esther Wilson

82 months ago

My friends and some family have moved to Sugarland and Missouri City. I am interested in relocating from California
I have been a Psych Tech and a Ward Clerk for over 20 years. Very Pleasant and organized. Can take off orders and keep charts updated. have done some utilization review. Take vitials and dressed wounds
Experiance with medical billing I am interesting in working in plactic surgery changing from psych. I feel It will be a refreshing change.

Sesily Pham in Houston, Texas

80 months ago

Hello I have been a Med Assistant for over ten years, interested in working for you please contact me. I have front & back office experience. thanks for your time

Raymond Rothfuss in Virginia Beach, Virginia

79 months ago

I am currently working at a plastic surgeons office as a medical assistant and want to relocate to Houston, Texas. Please let me know if the position is still available! kylesposhstyle@yahoo.com Thanks

-Raymond Rothfuss

Vanessa Griffin-Clay in Houston, Texas

79 months ago

I have 18 years experience as a Medical Assistant and reside just on the other end of Hwy 290 (N.W. Houston) from Sugarland. My experience is very extensive, mostly in Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Podiatric,Pediatric, Cardiology, and OB/GYN. I am very interested in a fulltime position in plactic surgery and am currently a fulltime student with 1 1/2 years to complete my BS degree.

Thank you,

Vanessa Griffin-Clay

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

79 months ago

Hello Everyone! Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about the medical assistant profession, but there is a much better way to find the job you really want. Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. From there you can apply directly to the job on their site with out having to post your private contact information on a public forum. And please let me know if you need any help using the search or any of our other tools. Best of luck with your search! Sincerely, Indeed Admin