Want to Change Industries - Suggestions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

amm in Spring, Texas

65 months ago

I have over 10 years experience in a senior management role in the media industry. The company I am currently with will be closing the doors in two months. Due to the fate of the media industry - I would like to switch. I am interested in any new industry - I thoroughly enjoy managing people and have excellent references. Suggestions? I do not want to leave Houston - or Texas!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

65 months ago

amm in Spring, Texas said: I have over 10 years experience in a senior management role in the media industry. The company I am currently with will be closing the doors in two months. Due to the fate of the media industry - I would like to switch. I am interested in any new industry - I thoroughly enjoy managing people and have excellent references. Suggestions? I do not want to leave Houston - or Texas!

I can help. My company needs strong management skills and people with a very clear vision. It is a ground floor business that you can work anywhere in the U.S.It is a very exciting career! Interested?

amm in Spring, Texas

65 months ago

Can you give me some more details and/or where I could read further about the opportunity?

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

65 months ago

Is it possible to talk with you on the phone?

amm in Spring, Texas

65 months ago

I would rather not post my phone number. Do you have an email address - I will email it to you?

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

65 months ago

Understand. My email is powerforpurpose@comcast.net.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.