Work from Home

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 145)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Safe

68 months ago

Never give your private info to any one only a Company that you know is legit,always do a google search and be Very aware of UK Scammers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FreeMoney101 in North Hollywood, California

68 months ago

shanonleo in Bellville, Texas said: Please email me with your site. I have been looking for something for a long time to work from home. i have spent more money then I would like to mention on this. Any help will be helpful. i can't afford to loose anymore money

look in to freebie trading its the only way i found after loosing money on everything else ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shanonleo in Bellville, Texas

67 months ago

yes I wouldl ove to get more information on this company. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

yes I would love to get more information on this company. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Lisa in Kansas in Reeds Spring, Missouri said: to Gina in Houston, Texas:
i work with a great company that you should look into. it is a very diversified company that was founded in 1992. we have NEVER had a down quarter. we are very financially strong, with the same corporate team as when we started. i became a single mom about 3 years ago, with 3 teenage daughters. this business has allowed me to work from home on a part-time basis, and there isn't anything about this business that i don't love. there is an interview process, but if you want more information, we will exchange email information and go from there.

Hi Lisa

Can you please send me more info on this company. Thanks.

LadyRos in Charlotte, North Carolina

66 months ago

HOW DOES THIS WORKS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dee in San Diego, California

66 months ago

Hello,
My name is Sara. I'm a single parent of one child. I got laid off a year go and still unemployed. I could not find any job. I'm running out my saving. one step away to be homeless please help me if there is any home based work ..pleas please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

CKH3 in Austin, Texas

66 months ago

Dee in San Diego, California said: Hello,
My name is Sara. I'm a single parent of one child. I got laid off a year go and still unemployed. I could not find any job. I'm running out my saving. one step away to be homeless please help me if there is any home based work ..pleas please help

Hi Sara,

Check out texasworkfromhomemoms.com. It has a lot of companies that hire work from home employees in all different areas of of the states. The co's have been researched and so there aren't mlm's or anything like that. Most of them pay hourly but I've seen a few sales jobs that are base/commission. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Hello CKH3,
Thanks for the information but they are asking member service fee.. i do not have money to pay them..

Geneva

66 months ago

Gina in Houston, Texas said: I am a stay at home mom with 12+ years experience in the real estate development industry. I am looking for some type of work that I can do from home. Does anyone know of anything?

I am 50 year old grandmother thats looking for work that i can do at home and i dont have to pay them first I am geting so tird of that.Im getting married.i can use the money.so i know how you fill.

Geneva

66 months ago

Wahmom in Strasburg, Virginia said: You do use the phone alot, so long distance is required; honestly if it weren't trustworthy I wouldn't be working with them. I can't afford to waste any time, I am a busy stay home mom.

I cant call long distance on my phone do you have something other then calling lone distance i can call around town.

lisa in Buhler, Kansas

66 months ago

shanonleo in Bellville, Texas said: Hi Lisa

Can you please send me more info on this company. Thanks.

i'm so sorry, i didn't know you had asked for information til now. i would be glad to share info. can you send me your email? mine is lisam934@yahoo.com.

by the way, not sure why it put me in a different city, but i live in buhler, kansas. small, small town....

Lisa_R in Buhler, Kansas

66 months ago

hi jazzyjj,

just like i suggested to shanonleo, i would highly recommend looking at the company i work with. we are a very diversified company who has never had a down quarter. we were founded in 1992 and still have the same corporate team. i became a single mom about 3 years ago, and this business has allowed me to work from home on a part-time basis. there isn't anything about this company that i don't love. they are DEDICATED to helping others. there is an interview process, but if you would like to exchange email information, we can go from there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

FreeMoney101 in North Hollywood, California

66 months ago

i would ask what the company is 1st b4 giving any info ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa_R in Buhler, Kansas

66 months ago

jazzyjj in Houston, Texas said: Thanks for the feed back....you can contact me at fleetwood.judy@yahoo.com and talk more.

Thanks.....

i will be in touch tomorrow, if you don't mind. it's getting late!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

riah in Cypress, Texas

66 months ago

txblondechk in San Antonio, Texas said: Yes,I have been working with this company since January and I love it. It really benefits my husband and I. For some reason it wont let me put in the website. email me and I will send it to you that way so you can get information about the company I work for.

I am looking for the same thing everyone else is looking for. I need a job that can be done from home. I am very skeptical just like the rest. I can't afford to get bad information and end up being mislead. My livelyhood is at stake. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I live in Houston and need to find something to help keep my head above water.

jazzyjj in Houston, Texas

66 months ago

Riah, what do you think of the message you received...on the 17 year old company.....let me know your thoughts...and when I receive information will be glad to share with you...I do not mind working hard for my money...I just want to be sure I am doing the right thing....

Thanks

CKH3 in Austin, Texas

66 months ago

I checked out the Zuvita link and it is a direct selling (MLM)company (so you do have to find a way to sell something to someone) that charges over $300.00 to join. There are discussions about it on scam.com and ripoffreport.com. But those seem to be discussions of people bantering back and forth about it-and it seems to be Zurvita vs Ignite doing the argueing. Part of it might be similar to Ignite, not sure though. They also have an F rating with the BBB. And according to the BBB records they are either a part of, or owned by a company called The Amacore Group (for anyone who wants to do further research). IMO, if a company wants YOU to pay money up front to work for them then it's usually not worth it. We are all in a money in a money crunch and need something that will pay for us to do work. I still swear by texasworkfromhomes.com Thats how I found my current job. My aunt joined last week and already has an interview with a company that hires virtual admins and virtual accounting people. No MLM's allowed on that site:)

saintfrank in Bombay, India

66 months ago

Hello in here, please I want any truthful person to strictly direct me or keep me inform if is possible for me got work from home and get paid for it. Am living in India and positive reply we be welcomed at the earliest here is my email address:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

CKH3 in Austin, Texas said: Hi Sara,

Check out texasworkfromhomemoms.com. It has a lot of companies that hire work from home employees in all different areas of of the states. The co's have been researched and so there aren't mlm's or anything like that. Most of them pay hourly but I've seen a few sales jobs that are base/commission. Good Luck!

Hello CKH3,

Thank you for the information but they are charging member service fee. I do not have money.

CHK3 in Austin, Texas

62 months ago

Just looked up Cieaura since Joe posting so much. It's an MLM and from what I can tell it costs about 39.00 anually to become a distributor and it's some sort of halogram chip for wellness. It has an F rating with the bbb. I clicked on the link in Joe's post and could not get any real information without having to submit alot of info, ie: email address, phone number, physical address, cell phone number...etc. If you google it you will run across some company info and some sites that claim it's a scam, that the only way you'll make money is to sign people up underneath you. Thats what I found in my research in case anyone was interested.

CHK3 in Austin, Texas

62 months ago

Dee in San Diego, California said: Hello CKH3,

Thank you for the information but they are charging member service fee. I do not have money.

There is a membership fee but I found it low compared to others, $15 for 6 months is less than a latte a month:) Plus emails are sent out about what companies are hiring at the moment. I like that!

Hope you find something soon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

margeree in Kalamazoo, Michigan

61 months ago

txblondechk in San Antonio, Texas said: Yes,I have been working with this company since January and I love it. It really benefits my husband and I. For some reason it wont let me put in the website. email me and I will send it to you that way so you can get information about the company I work for.

can you send me the name of this company?

dreamkeeper in Ozark, Arkansas

57 months ago

imnotdead in Stevenage, United Kingdom said: HI

Working from home should not need to cost you money - no payout is the key.

I use a specific site but I won't post it here in case it is classed as advertising or spam???? It works well for me if you want any advice contact me via this forum and I can help you out if you like.

Thanks

Hi pls send me about this i want to work at home without costing me a money to work .Thank you and GODBLESS

CareerGuru in San Francisco, California

57 months ago

You'll have more luck being entrepreneurial and paving your own way than you will following online schemes.

Sarah
interview tips blog:
job-search-success-secrets.com/blog/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bg in Little Rock, Arkansas

57 months ago

I use a specific site but I won't post it here in case it is classed as advertising or spam???? It works well for me if you want any advice contact me via this forum and I can help you out if you like.

Thanks

May i get some iformation from you on working from home

Roslyn Perry in Charlotte, North Carolina

53 months ago

Vicki Manley in Houston, Texas said: I would like to know about the work from home job you found! I have heard from everyone, that you have to put money up for a work at home job then it is a scam.
My unemployment will run out soon & I really need to find a job. My husband is disabled & we are close to looseing our home.

Thank You

VICKY HOW DID THAT JOB AT HOME TURN OUT FOR YOU, ABOUT THE ONE DEAN TOLD YOU ABOUT? I AM VERY INTERESTED.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PRW in Lilburn, Georgia

53 months ago

Generally speaking (not to any one person who has written before me), when an individual says they want to work from home, but do not want to make any investment, I have to assume they are searching for a "work from home job" and not a "home based business", correct? The difference is simple. A work from home job typically requires no investment, unless you are working at home as a call center agent and the company suggests that you purchase a quality headset and you must have high speed Internet. However, a home-based business typically requires an upfront fee if you are working as an independent contractor for a business and using their product/service, their customer service staff, their accounting staff, their website, their payroll, etc. You can also work from home selling your own product or service and it would still require some form of investment unless you are using materials that you already own or donated by friends/family.

Whether or not you choose to invest in a home based business or start a home based job, most people typically base their decision on the answer to the question, "How much is it going to cost me?" In my opinion, the first question should be, “Is this something that I am going to enjoy doing after a [insert current obligations here]?” When you decide to work independently, you have to---I repeat, MUST--- enjoy what you do. It will be one of the keys to your success. Otherwise you’re likely to give up when the tough gets going. Working for yourself isn’t easy. It’s not like you get a check just for showing up.

One final note... How much is your time worth? Time is a form of investment. There are a lot of scams on the web so I would take the time to research a work from home job and home based business opportunity offline with people who are successful at doing what they do (if that is what you are also interested in doing). There are a lot of opinions and very few facts on the web so proceed with caution. Don't be afraid to make a

Sue in Plainview, New York

53 months ago

Don't do this. You will be charged for buying products to 'try,' and you will be billed again and again, and stuck with useless products. Read between the lines 'valid credit card to complete offers.' Smell the coffee! Oh...there's more. Then comes the spam when they sell your name to every Joe Shmoe. Making money? It's called 'wasting money.'

Check out courses to become a paralegal, dental assistant, medical technician, nursing, home health care aid, or other career in the medical field (always in demand). This will be a 'real' paycheck with benefits (medical, dental).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

This is a scam. Taking people's 'valid credit cards' to buy useless products to 'try' that they have to pay for and get stuck with. Completing 'offers' that they pey for is not earning money, but spending it. Smell the coffee.

53 months ago

I'm sorry...I clicked on 'reply' to a post about some green freebies that a person 'tries' and gets billed to their credit cards. I was not referring to the skin care mlm. There are some decent mlms that have good products that people benefit from using.

angele2370 in Humble, Texas

53 months ago

I would like the information as well, I need to supplement my income.

hereIam40 in Lufkin, Texas

52 months ago

Hi, i'm looking for a work at home job. Does anyone know of anything or anyone that is hiring for that matter?? I've looked through alot, & have read alot, but haven't been able to find anything yet. Any help??

mimi in Elk River, Minnesota

48 months ago

Thanks

Hi i am interested in what you say about work at home and it does not cost me anything please can you send me the name of that company.I highly appreciate your help.Thank you and God bless

Pat in Missouri City, Texas

48 months ago

It does not cost anything to work from home but for me it cost to become a member, have certain access to parts of the companies marketing, etc.
Its a one time fee.
no scam...I was doing surveys and that was too much time for little money to me a joke..I am a college graduate with a Masters degree I was ready for something real not some survey that paid me little.
I am also intersted in getting people to help me out for no fees...stay at home moms.

castells in Humble, Texas

48 months ago

Please send me the info.

Pat in Missouri City, Texas

48 months ago

ok

LiiLmiss in Peoria, Arizona

46 months ago

Dee in San Diego, California said: Hello,

I was recently laid off from my job and was wondering if u ever came accross anything for working at home that helped u?

rjn75 in Friendswood, Texas

46 months ago

The Customer Advantage will be a great opportunity to make extra money and you can do it from home! www.rjn75.thecustomeradvantage.com

steven in Branson, Missouri

46 months ago

There is a very good site i know of that can show you step by step on how to advertise on the internet that may help you out but it is a bissness by the site www.joinglobalsuccessclubs.com/ that site can help you work from home and you can make good money from it.

john felix in Mission, Texas

46 months ago

I placed my name and email address and it tells me that this mailing list is inactive.
It's seems to be a dead end.

LiiLmiss in Glendale, Arizona

44 months ago

Thanks

Could i get that info from u? I to am running out of unemployment, don't wanna make millions just something to supplement. Thanks

Petrilloway in Mesa, Arizona

44 months ago

Everything in life costs you money. Time is money. If you want to have your own business, be in charge of your own future, and stop working for CEO's to make their dreams come true -- there is going to be a start-up cost. It's just whether or not you decide it's a good fit for you. If not, that's okay. There are plenty of people that see an opportunity in retail energy. Check out www.successfromhome.us. You may be surprised to learn that this is the change you've been searching for.

CJ in Forney, Texas

44 months ago

If you want some ideas for working from home, try this site, www.wahm-ideas.com All of the ideas on this site are tested and they do offer paid work. Nothing is a scam.

Keep in mind, as someone said earlier, there is a big difference in working for others from home and working for yourself from home. I actually do both. I work for a web hosting company overseeing their quality assurance program - and I build web sites using their platform for myself, small business and churches. When working for others, you should not have to make an investment. When working for yourself, you should expect to make an investment. After all, it's your own business.

Carla

Felicia Campbell in Laurel, Maryland

44 months ago

Check out Ignite with Stream Energy. The company was started in 2005 in TX and it has become the #1 deregulated energy supplier in each state it services. Currently, the service is only available in TX, GA, PA & MD. They are looking to provide service in other deregulated states soon. Last year the company made over 902 million dollars in mainly two states: TX & GA.

If you currently do not live in TX, GA, PA or MD, but you know people are who live in those states you can still make money. We help people save money on their energy bill and in turn we make money every time people pay their energy bill. Electricity is a life essential service everyone already use and will continue to use. You can get paid month-after-month every time someone pays their energy bill.

Go to fcoffee.igniteinc.biz for more information.

Meghan in Houston, Texas

42 months ago

Looking for an opportunity to work from home? Checkout www.eveventure.com/meghan for more information. Verified work from home with a BBB accredited company.

Cwlegal218 in Nitro, West Virginia

42 months ago

DealBarbiePays Introduces a Completely New Layout With Lots of Changes Starting Now!

Going Strong for 6+ Years
Rated 4.5 out of 5 as a paying program
Certified by Beenpaid.com
New Only $5 Cash out Minimum
Soutbox Games Daily Beginning Oct. 1st
High Paying Offers among All Other GPT Sites
Daily and Monthly Cash Contests and Drawings
Earn Money through Offers, Games, Referrals and Many more!

www.dealbarbiepays.com/members/register.php?ref=cwlegal218

Marita in North Charleston, South Carolina

41 months ago

dianedream in HOUSTON, Texas said: HI IM HERE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU HERE IN HOUSTON. IT SEEMS THAT THE JOBS HERE ARE VERY CRAZY. BUT CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND PRAY GIRL. IT'LL COME THRU FOR YOU .

Well im in the same boat as you Gina, or I used to be. I found my financial freedom here preferredpublishers.go2cloud.org/SHDp

check it out see if its for you

jobsearchgal in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

I have been working from home for the past 3 years. I love it because It means I get to stay home with my daughter. I am always looking for new jobs. I have started to offer my services to people looking for jobs. I am offering legitimate work from home job leads customized to your experience. You can email me at jobsearchgal@gmail.com if you are interested. Good luck on your search!

Crystal in Cypress, Texas

40 months ago

I am Intrested in a legitimate work at home job, i will not pay money. Me and my husband are in the process of buying are first home and have a 2 year old son, i would like to make an income but still allow me to be with my son. Please help if you have any information. Thank you.

Please NO scams, no payments, etc.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.