cnc machinist-operator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

cyclestart in Houston, Texas

66 months ago

I have looked and applied at almost every employment agency in Houston, for CNC machine operator positions, I have over eight years experience in high pressure component vavle manufacturing for the oil and gas industry. Can any one help me,please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

okiedave in Houston, Texas

66 months ago

Take you time you have the skills companys are looking for .Go to indeed.com and sign up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mr Hdez in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

I am desperately seeking employment as a CNC Machinist. I have 11yrs machine experience and for some reason my resume isn't getting me any attention.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mr Hdez in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

cyclestart in Houston, Texas said: I have looked and applied at almost every employment agency in Houston, for CNC machine operator positions, I have over eight years experience in high pressure component vavle manufacturing for the oil and gas industry. Can any one help me,please.

Me too, that's bull. I think they just overlook alot of resumes and go with the guys that have the experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mr. Hdez in Houston, Texas

61 months ago

Mazak.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mr. Hdez in Houston, Texas

61 months ago

Mazak

dar90256 in houston, Texas

61 months ago

We are interested in speaking with you regarding your experience. We are located at 6420 Rupley Circle, Houston, TX 77087. You can visit our website www.chromewheel.com to acquire our phone # since we are not allowed to put that information in this email.
Thank You
Debbie
TAW Mfg.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.