electricians jobs.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jpelectrical in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

Has any one else dealt with these temp.agencies. No calls either way.In this economy someone official should look into whether they are just building "DATABASES"to show their home offices and scam that paycheck without actually putting anyone to work.If it isn't illegal and fraudulent it is certainly dishonest.
Also,what about the smaller shops that have lay-offs about every 5 weeks to avoid unemploment payments and after they use your hard won experience you're laid off because the dirt cheap labor can finish.

Looking for an honest electrical contractor who needs a knowledgable,honest employee for long-term employment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Phantom

61 months ago

jpelectrical in Houston, Texas said: Has any one else dealt with these temp.agencies. No calls either way.In this economy someone official should look into whether they are just building "DATABASES"to show their home offices and scam that paycheck without actually putting anyone to work.If it isn't illegal and fraudulent it is certainly dishonest.
Also,what about the smaller shops that have lay-offs about every 5 weeks to avoid unemploment payments and after they use your hard won experience you're laid off because the dirt cheap labor can finish.

Looking for an honest electrical contractor who needs a knowledgable,honest employee for long-term employment

I know, I have experience, with telephone, and data, there are all kinds of adds saying to apply right now, and then you never hear from them! Makes you wonder if it's all BS?
Everybody in every town can't have the same experience!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

battradeforce in Brazoria, Texas

61 months ago

I'm regional sales manager for a staffing company in Houston. I work with small and very large clients and provide them with license electricians, pipe fitters, welders
Carpenters etc... But I have never ripped off or scammed anyone ever. We provide workers on an as needed basis and temp to hire. With skill testing we eliminate the bad seeds or fakes. I charge a mark up of about 50% to 60% over the wage per hour
and included is FICA, FUTA,SUTA,and workers comp plus commission for the office which spends most of the money on advertisement! It cost us about 3k to 5k a mouth
to advertise 24/7 , 365 . We are part the ABC,IEC,OHSA,BBB,NAHB.So I guess what
I am trying to say is we are legitimate company but there some companies who will do things that not professional.
So do your research first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jpelectrical in Houston,Texas in Houston, Texas

61 months ago

That did not answer the question asked. DO YOU HAVE an open position to be filled each and every time that matches your add.For ex. 20 electricians etc. needed for immedite employment.Or are you building a data base for when you actually "sell" these individuals to a PROSPECTIVE client,should the need arise?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

william walker in Houston, Texas

46 months ago

Temp agencies are garbage either way. Its an employers market right now. So they cut your pay by 3 to 5 dollars and say"its a tight economy right now". Then turn around and charge the client 1 and a half times what they are paying you. Remember that temp agencies arent recruiting workers for these people for free. They wouldnt do it if they werent making quite a bit of money. So basically what they have done is sell their company name, with your on the job skills. ass backwards huh?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.