felon looking for work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 97 of 97)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Lafayette Moore in Dallas, Texas

32 months ago

johnwalker713 in Houston, Texas said: hi there i understand you were interested in helping the genlteman that had a felony i also can email you a resume i live in houston an as others im looking for better employment an have a felony for forgery from jan 2002 is possible call me at im john an will email a resume today

I am living in Dallas now, my family is in Houston I will be moving to Houston as soon as possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BB

32 months ago

johnwalker713 in Houston, Texas said: hi there i understand you were interested in helping the genlteman that had a felony i also can email you a resume i live in houston an as others im looking for better employment an have a felony for forgery from jan 2002 is possible call me at im john an will email a resume today

I am actually trying to find me a job. I don't have a conviction but I am on probation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fj9882 in Houston, Texas

32 months ago

Newstart in Spring, Texas said: Hi, I am just like everyone else. Wondering how to get back in the loop. I had a DWI when in my 20's, got a second one in my 30's and got a Third one at 50 years young. BUT the law had changed and now run ALL concurant and that made it a Felony DWI. I have a Great Resume. I truly do not drink anymore. WHAT CAN I DO, PLEASE
I to have been lucky to have a mother who lets me stay with her and I try to get babysitting and house cleaning work, I NEED A REAL JOB

Builders Firstsource hire felonys. 5525 Brittmoore, houston, tx. 77041. I have a friend that works there and he got 6 dui's in one year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Houston, Texas

32 months ago

Tabatha in League City, Texas said: Hello, my name is Tabatha. I am seeking employment ASAP. I was charged with a felony but not convicted. I am currently on deferred adjudication, I have experience in customer service and clerical jobs. If anyone knows of any help or work i would greatly appreciate it.

hello, Tabatha
You don't have to tell any one that you have a felony, they can't see it because you have not been convicted. They can't see on your background check trust me i went thur the same thing.

BB

32 months ago

Tony in Houston, Texas said: hello, Tabatha
You don't have to tell any one that you have a felony, they can't see it because you have not been convicted. They can't see on your background check trust me i went thur the same thing.

That is not correct because im on deferred and have been turned down a lot after they pull my record.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mendenhall.richard@yahoo.com in Houston, Texas

31 months ago

Im a ex felon who is in need of full time work my conviction was back in 1999 ,call me at eight three two five zero six six nine zero one iwill work very hard

1949cam in Houston, Texas

31 months ago

fj9882 in Houston, Texas said: Builders Firstsource hire felonys. 5525 Brittmoore, houston, tx. 77041. I have a friend that works there and he got 6 dui's in one year.

I'm a 38yr.old woman,looking for employment,i have an 12yr.old felony, i was given probation, who will hire me? I hae medical office expeience, and retail experince,need help A.S.A.P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tired of the BS! in Spring, Texas

31 months ago

Stop Crime, Hire a Felon!

Candy in Houston, Texas

31 months ago

Please help I made a bad choice 7 years ago.Now I cant find a better job to help with my family..I have believed God has heard my prayers..But its hard to keep the faith..Iam willing to learn any thing any body is willing to teach me..I have respect for people.I also treat people the way I want to be treated..I am not lazy.Im just stuck in a spot that feels inpossible to get out.My felon is 7 years old,,But that dont seem to matter to any body,,Please help..9734cruz@gmail.com

Candy in Houston, Texas

31 months ago

Iam so helpless I got a felon 7 years ago.Now its hard to find a better job.I am willing to learn any thing someone will be kind to teach me..I treat people with respect I also believe God showed me this site because their is a person out there that will give me a second chance.So if any body can help me out please with all do respect let me know,,Thank you so much,,God bless you,, 9734cruz@gmail.com

antonettecox71@yahoo.com in Houston, Texas

29 months ago

gstark98 in Austin, Texas said: You should try First Investors Corporation! They are hiring in HOUSTON!

First Investors Corporation
5177 Richmond Avenue, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77056
www.firstinvestors.com

They have full benefits (except dental )
Offering guaranteed first year salary of $36k - $65k

Hi I see that you are interested in helping people with felons

Tk in Houston, Texas

26 months ago

mlshaw67 in Houston, Texas said: so how can I get in contact with this person can you help me. Please email me at mlshaw67@yahoo.com

If you dont mind i would like to get there contact information im in the process of doing this pardon.can you please email me there information please shermainchatman1977@hotmail.com

Greg in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

I was 18 years old, and therefore lack the maturity & sound judgment I now obtain. I was convicted of theft in Febuary of 2009, which I will regret till this day. I was given a two year probation which I have served and completed early due to all services getting complete early. I will like to move on with my life. I love anything in the IT field but i am majoring in accounting as well. I will be overly grateful for anything you offer me. please email me @ gregory.d.smith.jr@gmail.com

edmex in Houston, Texas

24 months ago

i am currently trying to obtain a TWIC card but i have a theft felony, not convicted, from 2007,and i got deffered adujication and completed my probation and paid restutution, so my question to you is..what kind of felony do you have? if you don;t mind my asking.. i want to see what are my chances before i spend $130 to enroll.

thanks
ed

edmex in Houston, Texas

24 months ago

Dexter77 in Houston, Texas said: I have a felony from 07 and I need a job I have a twic card and a merchanie marine passport
I am a hard worker and i am a team workerI have work experience in stocking offshore tank cleaning Painting
I js need another chance

am currently trying to obtain a TWIC card but i have a theft felony, not convicted, from 2007,and i got deffered adujication and completed my probation and paid restutution, so my question to you is..what kind of felony do you have? if you don;t mind my asking.. i want to see what are my chances before i spend $130 to enroll.

thanks
ed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sabmoore in Gulfport, Mississippi

24 months ago

Greg in Houston, Texas said: I was 18 years old, and therefore lack the maturity & sound judgment I now obtain. I was convicted of theft in Febuary of 2009, which I will regret till this day. I was given a two year probation which I have served and completed early due to all services getting complete early. I will like to move on with my life. I love anything in the IT field but i am majoring in accounting as well. I will be overly grateful for anything you offer me. please email me @ gregory.d.smith.jr@gmail.com

There is job opportunity with great benefits and you Get paid Weekly $240-$1000+ The Company is Motor Club of America.For more information email me at sbrnmr959@gmail.com

A. Norman in Houston, Texas

24 months ago

Hi, I am a single parent with 4 kids I have been looking for a job since I was laid off in 11/29/11 doing collections for over 9 years. I have a felony forgery deferred ajudification completed in 2004 and a misdemeanor theft from 1993. I have skills, but once they see my background its a no go, but I still continue not go give up someone will give me a chance just want to know if any one have any leads. I have my TWIC card, NCCER Certfication, Lead Abatement Certification, Commercial Janitoral Experience, Customer Service just need a chance to prove myself I am a changed person.

Woodgrain in Spring, Texas

24 months ago

I am a convicted felon of a drug charge in Indiana, 2007. I have been in Houston since 2009 without work. Cant feed family without job. I am a hard worker and very respectful. Have experience in many fields, just need a second chance.I live in the Spring area. Help plz. woodgrain219@gmail.com

dwightsr1969 in Houston, Texas

24 months ago

Hello my name is Dwight and I have a drug felony charge from 2007. here in Houston, TX. Like many here, I have not found DECENT employment since that time. I have 7 years as an offshore deepwater mudlogger or data engineer and have worked with many major drilling companies throughout the Louisiana and Texas gulf region. I am currently unemployed but have a valid TWIC card, honest, hard working, and career minded. I am drug free and physically fit with a desire to travel as needed. If anyone knows of a felony friendly industrial or oil and gas company willing to hire a seasoned field hand please contact me at dwightsr1969@yahoo.com at anytime. Thanks in advance. I pray for the rest of you who are in the same or a similar situation. Keep the faith and remember, This too shall pass !!!

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

22 months ago

Scam. Sharpnack Chevrolet-Buick is not in Phoenix.

bjones30 in Houston, Texas

21 months ago

George Felix in Friendswood, Texas said: Email me at polycoat1@aol.com. Send me your resume or particulars and will see what i can do about helping with your situation.

Need help!! On deferred adjudication and can find work anywhere. I am going to school for accounting and have held many staff accounting positions. Can someone help me? Thanks!

Nick in Spring, Texas

19 months ago

I have a Felony Theft Deferred case. Although there was no conviction I am still having trouble getting a job. This case was not direct theft but guilt by association. This was 6 years ago and since then I have worked for a fortune 50 company as a Supervisor. I was recently laid off and I am trying to rebuild myself. If there are any opportunities I would greatly appreciate them. I have call center experience, sales, and customer service experience. I will work anywhere it makes no difference to me. Thanks again.

nickLLchat@gmail.com

Tyrell59 in La Porte, Texas

17 months ago

I am 24 looking for a job in the surrounding areas around La Porte and Houston. I have 2 felonies that happened back in high school. I'm a fast learner willing to do hard work to get the job done. Getting a job would help everything out for me. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it!

andrew in Houston, Texas

16 months ago

felony - 1987. burglary of a habitation. non-violent. first and only felony. 26 years ago.

everything was fine until obama, (democrats) decided that illegal aliens were more important than Americans. most felons are blue collar workers. so are illegal aliens. now, we have to compete with people that are willing to do the same jobs we felons can do for pennies. think about that next time you vote.

i could use a job. im smart. more street smarts. but im still smart. i earned my G.E.D.. i like to work. im responsible. i like being challenged. i have a neck injury from a previous car accident. i can still do just about anything except extreme lifting.

ms june in Fort Worth, Texas

13 months ago

rmartinez01 in Houston, Texas said: Need a job asap , ex felon . No ones giving me a chance does anyone know of companies that hire felons? I made mistakes and im a hard worker.I go everyday looking for work and just get the i dont hire felons speech, it can be very hard to deal with with out getting discouraged. I have two kids and how am i supposed to do what is neccessary if no one will give me a chance.

Www.seabord marine. Com all you need is a twic card they hire felons 90% of the company has a felons

Justin P. in Houston, Texas

11 months ago

Im looking for any job and I am having a hard time. I got out of prison in January. I have one felony forgery and a couple theft misdemeanors. If any knows where I can go. please help. I am 29 and a harde worker. I wish it wasnt this hard. My email is potteigerjustin@yahoo.com

DampYankee in Jackson, Tennessee

11 months ago

Unfortunately, the economic climate still isn't that great and it is pretty difficult finding positions.

I've worked in HR for some years, and while my current field prohibits me from even considering someone w/ a misdemeanor, I have hired individuals who have had prior felonies. I will also say that I never had any issues with these individuals committing additional crimes to the distress of my more narrow-minded colleagues. I've never personally been in any bigger trouble than a few speeding tickets, but I believe that people deserve chances because at one point or another, we all have made mistakes.

It probably does not apply to all of you, but I know that some of the temporary services will hire with a relatively recent felony on one's record or someone recently paroled. Some manufacturers will also consider those with a more recent felony on their record as well. I did a lot of hiring in manufacturing and some of the individuals I hired had made mistakes in their pasts. I have also been told that some trucking companies are okay with misdemeanors/felony charges as long as a certain amount of time has elapsed.

Anyhow, I found the link below--not sure how accurate it is, but hopefully it gives a starting point:

www.ranker.com/list/list-of-companies-that-hire-felons/business-and-company-info

Good luck with the job hunt, and don't let others' judgments bother you.

lippon in North Augusta, South Carolina

5 months ago

Hi

If anyone is interested in legitimate work from home opportunities, that will not cost you a dime to start making money with, that will actually pay you, please let me know by emailing me at odenyolistbuilder@gmail.com , You will not get rich over night, and become a millionaire, but if you are willing to learn and put in the effort, then the sky is the limit. Its not about what you did. I am not here to judge anyone. I do not have a criminal record, but its still tough getting a job in this economy, so I make money online. I am willing to teach you how to make money online. I will even give you unlimited free leads for life so you can use them to make money. Only serious people please. Time is money, lets not waste it playing games.

lippon in North Augusta, South Carolina

5 months ago

I meant you will not become a millionaire over night, but you will make money if you are willing to learn. There are no earning limits you decide your own fate.

proudveteran42@yahoo.com in Spring, Texas

5 months ago

STARLIGHT in Riverdale, Georgia said: My son is in Houston has a felony conviction with 2 yrs college . He needs a job like yesterday. Can someone point him in the right direction. He doesn't have a car so it has to be on the bus line. He will work. He needs help in a situation that if he stays it is going to get worse.

Texas is a bit progressive in their 7 year time limit, with a hard limit on convictions (and arrests), and an income limit. If the position pays less than $75,000 an employer is not allowed to use criminal background information that is over 7 years old (arrests and convictions). The important part here is the limit on convictions. . . the federal law limits all states from looking back over 7 years at arrests, this law says that in Texas, they can’t look at convictions over 7 years old. If the position pays more that $75,000, then your employer in Texas can look back more than 7 years.

5 months ago

Justin P. in Houston, Texas said: Im looking for any job and I am having a hard time. I got out of prison in January. I have one felony forgery and a couple theft misdemeanors. If any knows where I can go. please help. I am 29 and a harde worker. I wish it wasnt this hard. My email is potteigerjustin@yahoo.com

Texas is a bit progressive in their 7 year time limit, with a hard limit on convictions (and arrests), and an income limit. If the position pays less than $75,000 an employer is not allowed to use criminal background information that is over 7 years old (arrests and convictions). The important part here is the limit on convictions. . . the federal law limits all states from looking back over 7 years at arrests, this law says that in Texas, they can’t look at convictions over 7 years old. If the position pays more that $75,000, then your employer in Texas can look back more than 7 years.

5 months ago

ms june in Fort Worth, Texas said: Www.seabord marine. Com all you need is a twic card they hire felons 90% of the company has a felons

5 months ago

andrew in Houston, Texas said: felony - 1987. burglary of a habitation. non-violent. first and only felony. 26 years ago.

everything was fine until obama, (democrats) decided that illegal aliens were more important than Americans. most felons are blue collar workers. so are illegal aliens. now, we have to compete with people that are willing to do the same jobs we felons can do for pennies. think about that next time you vote.

i could use a job. im smart. more street smarts. but im still smart. i earned my G.E.D.. i like to work. im responsible. i like being challenged. i have a neck injury from a previous car accident. i can still do just about anything except extreme lifting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

5 months ago

andrew in Houston, Texas said: felony - 1987. burglary of a habitation. non-violent. first and only felony. 26 years ago.

5 months ago

adrian3938 in Houston, Texas said: I am looking for a job i need help and cant find one i have a felony back in 2004 adrian3938@live.com thanks

5 months ago

adamybarra in Pasadena, Texas said: I have been looking for work to support my family but it feel like my past is hurting that and it happened over 13 years ago if any one knows of a job.

5 months ago

5 months ago

BB in Monrovia, California said: I am not sure if my previous posted. So, I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate.

I have 13 years as a logistics manager. Due to me being on probation for a felony charge (I will be off in August) I am finding it VERY difficult for a company to hire me. I would REALLY appreciate it if someone would let me know of a company that would look past that and call my references and hire me. Thanks....

John in League City, Texas

3 months ago

adamybarra in Pasadena, Texas said: I have been looking for work to support my family but it feel like my past is hurting that and it happened over 13 years ago if any one knows of a job.

Career Opportunity with www.myfes.netJBaker1

jessica vega in houston, Texas

2 months ago

Hi, please if anyone knows a place where I could get a job I would really appreciate it, I have a class b mesdomeanor theft from 3 years back and I am having a very hard time finding a job. I know what I did was bad and I don't excuse any if my actions, I have not done anything since and that was my first and ONLY offense EVER. I now have 2 small children (3&1)and I want then to a least be proud of their mother. I used to work in retail but I know the chances of that are impossible with my theft, I'd be willing to take anything, warehouse, shipping, anything and I do NOT CARE about the pay, I just want to be able to get my boys clothes and things they need. I'm in need of help with employment so if anything knows someone or can give me a chance PLEASE consider me, I DO NOT even mind getting checked at the end of the day so that you can see I did not take anything. Please email me at bobby_jackbabe@yahoo.com thank you and have a blessed day!

Obvious in Houston, Texas

2 months ago

Restaurants dont do background checks. Thats the only field i am absolutely sure of. Food places dont either. You can start there, earn your money then began looking for higher pay once you atleast have an income.

Rehan in Houston, Texas

1 month ago

Juan Espinal in Houston, Texas said: Hello, my name is Juan Espinal.
I got my diploma of certified phlebotomy technician, and I am trying to find a job but every company ask for 1 year experience...
I dont know what to do, nobody wants to hire me because I have no experience.
How are we suppose to get a job if they dont give us a opportunity to show our skills?

Hi Juan,
I am sorry to hear what you are going through. Would you consider a business opportunity? Now, I am not talking about a business that will cost you an arm and leg, but something with really low start up cost and you can start earning and be in profit within first month!

Rehan in Houston, Texas

1 month ago

Rehan in Houston, Texas said: Hi Juan,
I am sorry to hear what you are going through. Would you consider a business opportunity? Now, I am not talking about a business that will cost you an arm and leg, but something with really low start up cost and you can start earning and be in profit within first month!

You can email me at rehan_5@yahoo.com

Kelly in Houston, Texas

1 month ago

I am in need of a job, I have a felony conviction from 03' for uttering and publishing which is writing a bad check, I'm from Michigan but it came up on a 10 year background check, I almost had a job at Reliant Energy, went to orientation, passed drug and employment testing and everything. With a clerical/customer service background, (15+ years experience)I can't find a job anywhere...Worked for 7 months doing customer service for the Affordable Care Act and since that ended I have been unable to find anything.

If they just checked the state of Texas I would be all clear, technology has made it too easy, if anyone knows on any clerical opportunities please let me know

Kelly in Houston, Texas

1 month ago

Crazy thing about Texas, they'll let a felon buy a gun after 5 years but won't give you a job

jennifer in Houston, Texas

28 days ago

johnwalker713 in Houston, Texas said: call or look in the local green sheet or you can use a network of other that are felons lookin for a good job ...

Hi I am a felon seeking employment. I have a few felonies none violent and just looking for the chance to show how hard I can work. I would truely be an asset to ones company. I am a 33 year old woman just looking for a chance. I can be reached by email @ jblockaaa@gmail.com thank for your time.

Myrna Marquez in Houston, Texas

12 days ago

Hi, I was recently placed under probation for a misdemeanor theft charge, I am currently on for deferred adjudication. I have many years of customer service experience. Minor in Spanish literature and language. If anyone an help me fin d it would be a great help! Thank you!!

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.