cardi-tech schools

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

kbana in Danville, Indiana

72 months ago

I would like info in the MCI and PCCTi or any other schools that have the cardi-tech classes. I live in Indiana and there are none. I have worked as and ekg tech for 5 years in a hospital and looking to get certified and take the cci test. I would like to be able to learn more and work in the stress testing part plus be able to work in different settings like the heart centers. I was thinking of mic or pccti because they do offer the classes only one or two days a week and I will have to drive 3+ hours there to go to class since I live in central Indiana. How good are these classes. Are they well informative? Good hands on for the stress testing? and how is there phlebotomy class also? as I am looking to get trained for this also. Please any input would be great. I have only read on these forums about there altrasound course and it wasnt very good. In the future when I get all my credits I will be going to college for echo training. Do these schools offer credits that can be tranferred????? that is a big question I need to know....thanks again...Keri

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kbana in Danville, Indiana

72 months ago

ANYBODY????????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dionne Payne

71 months ago

kbana in Danville, Indiana said: ANYBODY????????

Check out Brown Mackie College, 1200 N. Meridian St., or Community Health Network offer some courses in your field. They both have websites. Or Indiana Business College as a Medical location near Brookville Rd.

Hope that helps!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.