win free colts autographs and merchandise

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

runnercolt in Indianapolis, Indiana

76 months ago

Hey, you probably already know about this new search and win with the indianapolis colts program, but wanted to make sure. it is a really cool program and is really easy to earn free colts merchandise, peyton's autograph, or even an iphone. (iphone is over 2,000 swag bucks, but peyton's autographed colts helmet is only 500!) THe program is fully sponsored by the indianapolis colts. it is easy,all you have to do is use it as your search engine and you can win free swag bucks to redeem for autographs, posters or anything else you want. i have only been using it for 2 weeks and already have over 100 swag dollars!!! you can join under my link and you will recieve a free dollar just for joining. thanks in advance GO COLTS!!! if you join or already have joined tell me what you think. Ps- i have found it easiest to download the toolbar, so you can just use it to search everytime. you dont have to though. the results are just as acurate as google and ask jeeves.
. THis ist he link- searchwiththecolts.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-address&new=1&rb=61063

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.