Job search in Irving?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Irving?

Reply - Report abuse

Bevan J. Miles in Arlington, Texas

74 months ago

Recently returned to the area after 5 yrs away. Would like to get a listing of the current up and coming companies to work for in the Irving area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jazmine in Irving, Texas

74 months ago

i am 14 i am looking for a job my mama is struggling each day of her life i try to help her eeryday but it dnt seem like it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

janemykids in Irving, Texas

70 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Irving?

Hi, my name is Jennifer Gonzalez. I am looking for a job In Dental line. I do go to school right now from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM.On Mon-thru and on fir from 7:00am -11:00am. I have no job right now but have been looking for one. Now I am try to get my foot in a Dental Office so I can see how it is and how to do it the way the Dr. like for it to be done that I will work with. I start Dental Asst. School on Dec.5 of 2008 and I'll be done with it in Oct. 2, 2009 but hope to be in an Office before that day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

Bevan J. Miles in Arlington, Texas said: Recently returned to the area after 5 yrs away. Would like to get a listing of the current up and coming companies to work for in the Irving area.

Hi, my name is Jennifer Gonzalez. I am looking for a job In Dental line. I do go to school right now from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM.On Mon-thru and on fir from 7:00am -11:00am. I have no job right now but have been looking for one. Now I am try to get my foot in a Dental Office so I can see how it is and how to do it the way the Dr. like for it to be done that I will work with. I start Dental Asst. School on Dec.5 of 2008 and I'll be done with it in Oct. 2, 2009 but hope to be in an Office before that day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Irving?

Jennifer Gonzalez

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.