Finding a retirement job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

semiretired in Jacksonville, Florida

67 months ago

Any suggestions on getting a full or part time retirement job. I have resumes out for everything from grocery store,department stores,auto parts driver,light call center work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bonstance in Jacksonville, Florida

65 months ago

semiretired in Jacksonville, Florida said: Any suggestions on getting a full or part time retirement job. I have resumes out for everything from grocery store,department stores,auto parts driver,light call center work.

I have a few suggestions for you on different ways to make money. Please contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bonstance in Jacksonville, Florida

65 months ago

Bonstance in Jacksonville, Florida said: I have a few suggestions for you on different ways to make money. Please contact me.

I guess it would help to put my email address boneycooks@aol.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Trying to help in Jacksonville, Florida

64 months ago

I just became involved with a Company here in Jacksonville, FL that coaches people to save money, get out of debt, and become financially independant. Would you be interested in earning $300 to $400 a week working 6 to 8 hours part-time or more full-time on your own schedule, let me know. I would love to show you the business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

smokey22 in Jacksonville, Florida

64 months ago

Trying to help in Jacksonville, Florida said: I just became involved with a Company here in Jacksonville, FL that coaches people to save money, get out of debt, and become financially independant. Would you be interested in earning $300 to $400 a week working 6 to 8 hours part-time or more full-time on your own schedule, let me know. I would love to show you the business.

Training included?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Trying to help in Jacksonville, Florida

64 months ago

Yes all training is included.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Murphy in Jacksonville, Florida

31 months ago

I would like to know more please if you're still doing this. I recently returned to Jacksonville and need to make some extra $$$$.
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GAKJax in Jacksonville Beach, Florida

26 months ago

semiretired in Jacksonville, Florida said: Any suggestions on getting a full or part time retirement job. I have resumes out for everything from grocery store ,department stores, auto parts driver ,light call center work.

I own a child safety business in Jax and am looking to expand. I need someone to help with the sales/marketing part of the business. Approaching day cares and schools to book events and obtaining corporate sponsors. I also need someone who enjoys working with children, education, etc.. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know. The hours are totally flexible and it would be a contract/1099 type position. You can learn more by visiting my FB page. My contact information is also on that page if you want more info. www.facebook.com/GAKJax

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lindamorton_850@hotmail.com

8 months ago

Trying to help in Jacksonville, Florida said: I just became involved with a Company here in Jacksonville, FL that coaches people to save money, get out of debt, and become financially independant. Would you be interested in earning $300 to $400 a week working 6 to 8 hours part-time or more full-time on your own schedule, let me know. I would love to show you the business .

I would like to find out more about this. please e-mail me at lindamorton_850@hotmail.com thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lindamorton_850@hotmail.com

8 months ago

GAKJax in Jacksonville Beach, Florida said: I own a child safety business in Jax and am looking to expand. I need someone to help with the sales/marketing part of the business. Approaching day cares and schools to book events and obtaining corporate sponsors. I also need someone who enjoys working with children , education , etc.. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know. The hours are totally flexible and it would be a contract /1099 type position. You can learn more by visiting my FB page. My contact information is also on that page if you want more info. www.facebook.com/GAKJax

Hi, I am semi retired with experience in pre school education and tutoring. Iwould like information on your expanding business please contact me at the above e-mail address. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.