Looking for networking contacts in Jacksonville, FL - Plan to relocate in June

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

LadyD in Newark, Delaware

16 months ago

Hello I am currently in the process of working towards relocating to Jacksonville, FL in late May/early June. I am looking to find some networking contacts so that I may be able to find employment as it has been difficult due to my still living in Delaware. While it would be great to find an opportunity with an organization that would pay for relocation, I am not banking my move on this but instead just need to know that I can secure employment in the area. I am experienced in the field of marketing in the financial, pharmaceutical, magazine publishing, and consumer product goods industries and have filled a variety of roles since 2003. I have a BA in English, a MBA with a marketing specialization, and half-way through my MS in Internet Marketing via Full Sail University. While I have worked for large companies in the past I am open to joining a smaller organization that would allow for career growth and opportunity. I would appreciate any insight and/or possible networking contacts whether it be with recruiters, employment agencies, and/or business owners. I thank you all for your time and assistance.

Regards

Lady D :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.