Technical Recruiters in Jacksonville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

dkdevine in West Palm Beach, Florida

12 months ago

Hi everyone,

I've worked with Technical recruiters and recruiting companies many times in the past in various cities. I wanted to ask, "what is the best technical recruiting company in Jacksonville?"

I'm looking at doing some work there and currently, I only know of TekSystems and have been in touch with them there. The problem is, TekSystems is dragging their feet on matching me with open jobs. I'm able to find 10-15 jobs daily just on various job boards and they haven't called me in 2 weeks.

So, anyone know of what the best one is? Did I just get a bad recruiter at TekSystems?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Paige

9 months ago

dkdevine in West Palm Beach, Florida said: Hi everyone,

I've worked with Technical recruiters and recruiting companies many times in the past in various cities. I wanted to ask, "what is the best technical recruiting company in Jacksonville?"

I'm looking at doing some work there and currently, I only know of TekSystems and have been in touch with them there. The problem is, TekSystems is dragging their feet on matching me with open jobs. I'm able to find 10-15 jobs daily just on various job boards and they haven't called me in 2 weeks.

So, anyone know of what the best one is? Did I just get a bad recruiter at TekSystems?

If you are still interested in Jacksonville, please feel free to reach out to me at paige.ohearn@modis.com and I will see if we have any positions that might be of interest to you!

dkdevine in West Palm Beach, Florida

9 months ago

Paige said: If you are still interested in Jacksonville, please feel free to reach out to me at paige.ohearn@modis.com and I will see if we have any positions that might be of interest to you!

Oddly enough, Modis was the ones contacting me for a different opportunity elsewhere. Modis seems to be the creme of the technical recruiter crop by far in my opinion.

Anyway, an opportunity arose in my old stomping grounds of Richmond, VA and I took a job there. I tried to go with TekSystems in Jacksonville, FL and they sat on my resume for 6 weeks without calling me once.

They should have known just by looking at my resume that I wasn't going to last long with my experience level but instead they must have looked more at local resume's...which is sad considering I could have moved in with my brother-in-law and started work within 2 weeks.

But once again, Modis, you're pretty much the best recruiters out there right now...and I thank you for finding me a job. I'll probably be hunting in Florida again sometime...but for now, Richmond will be home.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.