hoping someone will give me a break

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

mjc_njs in Live Oak, Florida

60 months ago

Hi all,
I am a 31 year old engineer currently employed by BMW, as a project manager at the MINI production facility in Oxford, (UK). I have 14 years experience within the manufacturing environment, having started there straight out of school via the apprenticeship route. I have been very fortunate to have met the most amazing woman, (a native Floridian), and after doing the long distance relationship for the past two years, (with frequent visits), we have decided that our future lies together in the 'sunshine state'.
Being intelligent adults, we realise that there are various options which we could persue, however all of these inevitably lead to the need for employment in order to offer us the best possible start.
Therefore I am posting this in the sincere hope that someone may read this who is able to offer some well needed advice, possible employment contacts, or even an offer of employment, (prays).

Thanks for taking the time out to read this, and we would just love to hear from you real soon.

Thanks again

Nigel and Misti

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.