Best companies to work for in Jacksonville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Jacksonville? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

La Madrae Brown Sr in Erwin, North Carolina

89 months ago

Thanks for the information on this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

luz in Fremont, North Carolina

86 months ago

La Madrae Brown Sr in Erwin, North Carolina said: Thanks for the information on this.

don't know which are the best companies in jacksonville n.c.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DB in Wallingford, Connecticut

84 months ago

Which manufacturing companies are there in Jacsonville NC?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SHB1 in Kinston, North Carolina

68 months ago

Bojangles' is a good company to work for, depending on what type of industry you're looking to get into. Their salaried managers get full benefits for themselves and their dependents and you only need 1-2 previous years of management experience to apply. If you don't have management experience you can apply at the store for a crew position and work your way into management.

DilbertW01 in Charlotte, North Carolina

54 months ago

If you are referring to Bojangles restaurants, you don't want to work for them. Especially at the corporate office. I can't be specific - just take my word that you want to seek employment elsewhere.

mrhklh in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

11 months ago

i will be moving near jacksonville nc in the next couple of months, i currently work in a parts dept in a truck garage (almost 6 yrs) and have experience also in the industrial field parts, selling bearings, chain, motors etc. does anybody know what the job situation is regarding these fields? would do other types of jobs, i dont limit myself. was in the USMC years ago and moving back to the area. any help would be greatly appreciated

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.