Moving to Jasper - how did you get here?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Host

Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

Reply - Report abuse

Host

Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

Reply - Report abuse

Host

Reply - Report abuse

Host

Reply - Report abuse

Host

Reply - Report abuse

Host

Reply - Report abuse

LeslieR in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

I am moving from a Suburb on Dallas to Jasper, I came here to stay with my sister after getting over Cancer and a divorce. I have relatives in Jasper area, actually Huntingtonburg and I am going to need a job and all the contacts I can get. Please feel free to send me a note, Leslie
rightmire@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LeslieR in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

I am moving from a Suburb on Dallas to Jasper, I came here to stay with my sister after getting over Cancer and a divorce. I have relatives in Jasper area, actually Huntingtonburg and I am going to need a job and all the contacts I can get. Please feel free to send me a note, Leslie
rightmire@yahoo.com

LeslieR in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

rightmire@yahoo.com

LeslieR in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

rightmire@yahoo.com

LeslieR in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

rightmire@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

LeslieR in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

rightmire@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.