Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Jonesboro?

Reply - Report abuse

Brad Bolton in Bossier City, Louisiana

72 months ago

I'm looking for a supervisor job in food manufactoring or any other industry. I have been in fooe manufactoring for 17 years and i'm curently at Pilgrim's Pride in Bossier City, LA. I'm looking to get back to Jonesboro where my kids are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lynda neely in Fort Wayne, Indiana

69 months ago

To Whom It May Concern,
I'am inquiring about a part time position that will come avaible the first part of September.
I would like it to be around the first or second week of September.
I plan on attending college once I get down there and settlein.
Can someone please contact me at my yahoo. Neelylynda@yahoo.com
Thank You! Lynda Neely

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

bob the fisherman in Jonesboro, Arkansas

65 months ago

I am looking to work part time in Jonesboro, AR. I can start work tomorrow (11/19). There does not seem to be plentiful jobs around in Jonesboro, AR for college students. I'm struggling to support myself through college, and would very much like to work. Its tough, especially, when I am not a Arkansian native, but a Texan native, moving to Jonesboro, to live near my relatives. Thought this place would be a good place to study and work. Not sure about it now...I'm very dishearted and disappointed that preference GIVEN to Arkansians and not out of state people who can REALLY WORK HARD.

Potential Employers who are NOT PREJUDICED and OPEN MINDED to give people like me an opportunity for employment, instead of judging me by my place of origin.

Sad, but its true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bob the fisherman in Arlington, Texas

60 months ago

Hello there!

I have relocated to Arlington, Texas, so that I can live closer to my mother and my two brothers, they live in Dallas. And the reason being, they have better colleges and job opportunities in Texas.

I am interested in either a full time or a part time job opportunity. If it is part time, I mean regular part time 7 days or night a week depending, also working weekends and public holidays, with a day off during a weekday.

Pay wages, I must admit, is really miserable. Employers if they really want quality worker, they should consider raising the wage amount to at least about $7.50 to $8.00 an hour.

With things getting so expensive, prices increased but not your pay check..*hrmp!*

Brian McLerran

60 months ago

It is easy to see that the job market is not what it once was, and it is now an employer's market. I have my bachelor degree and am 9 months from my master in business administration and finance and have distributed my resume' to many employers across the region, including the surrounding states, and the response has been very weak, usually non-existent. I see jobs posted, but they require experience, and I can't quit working to do an unpaid internship. This is really frustrating, but I'll keep trying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bob the fisherman in Arlington, Texas

60 months ago

Hi,

I really wish you all the best in your job persuits.:)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.