Job search in Kokomo?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Kokomo?

Reply - Report abuse

gypsie in kokomo, Indiana

77 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Kokomo?

staffing resources = temp agency

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Annette Stover in Peru, Indiana

77 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Kokomo?

I would like to know about the jobs as soon as they come out. This would help me to find a job faster.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Leah in Kokomo, Indiana

76 months ago

I need a job so bad I live at the domestic violence shelter I have two kids and Ive been filling out apps but no responses Im a CNA but I would work at McDonalds

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Annette Stover in Peru, Indiana

76 months ago

It help a lot but you keep putting resume in but you do not get any reply back.

Morgan Hough in Kokomo, Indiana

70 months ago

Leah in Kokomo, Indiana said: I need a job so bad I live at the domestic violence shelter I have two kids and Ive been filling out apps but no responses Im a CNA but I would work at McDonalds

Hello. I am the scheduling coordinator for a home health agency. I am not sure if we are currently hireing, but it wouldn't hurt to put in your application. You must be CNA certified, which you are. It is Community Home Health Network of Indiana. we are located at 1815 S. Plate here in Kokomo.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

krystal campbell in Kokomo, Indiana

69 months ago

Morgan Hough in Kokomo, Indiana said: Hello. I am the scheduling coordinator for a home health agency. I am not sure if we are currently hireing, but it wouldn't hurt to put in your application. You must be CNA certified, which you are. It is Community Home Health Network of Indiana. we are located at 1815 S. Plate here in Kokomo.

i have just recently in march gotten my CNA license yet i am having a hard time finding a job to be a CNA i have taken care of ppl for a long time i used to work at Indiana Mentor and took care of the severly disabled and then decided to go get my CNA i love ppl and would love to get a job being a CNA beings that i have my license but it just seems when i put in apps the places seem to be telling me that want a more experienced person well how am i supposed to be more experienced if they wont hire me....i would appreciate the help if u could email me at my email qt_pie_krystal@yahoo.com thanks a bunch

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.