Businesscreditpros.com - finance

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

brettcomm in Las Vegas, Nevada

61 months ago

just moved to las Vegas and this place - Business Development Professionals is hiring. they do work for businesses that need to establish and deal with business credit. Are there other companies like this in las vegas? And is this a good industry to get into?
thanks
brett

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pam in Phoenix, Arizona

61 months ago

hard to say if it's a stable industry or not for a career, but you have to assume that people and small companies will always need help getting credit and funding.
businesscreditpros.com seems to have a good review online.
hope this help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

josh in Phoenix, Arizona

61 months ago

I'd say it's a safe industry to be in - work wise.
Obviously the economy sucks now, so take what you can get

brettcomm in Las Vegas, Nevada

60 months ago

thanks for the replies. I've picked up some consulting work and I'm still thinking about businesscreditpros.com as a full time gig. It's just hard to make the transition to a full time gig, once you get used to working at home.
thanks

donna in Phoenix, Arizona

59 months ago

do what your heart tells you. I fyou want to do sales then give businesscreditpros.com a shot. In this economy a job is a job ya know

brett in Las Vegas, Nevada

59 months ago

back again
thanks for the tips and support. Business credit pros - aka business development professionals has a great offer for 2010 so that is probably what i'm shooting for.
have a nice holiday

donna in Phoenix, Arizona

58 months ago

hey there
so you still are deciding what to do about work huh. Businesscreditpros still might offer you good long term potential - something to consider

brett in Las Vegas, Nevada

58 months ago

Hey all

just wanted to say thanks again for the advice and tips. Business credit pros seems like the right fit here in las vegas,nv

pescado in Chicago, Illinois

58 months ago

Hi all

Moving to Las Vegas in March 2010, hoping Business credit pros can assist me in finding employmentin the insurance industry or gaming industry handling claims or risk management.

jerry in Phoenix, Arizona

57 months ago

businesscreditpros.com - is there another website to read about what they offer. Or is that the best place to start as I know they are in Nevada.

thanks

Patrick in Phoenix, Arizona

56 months ago

looks the their website is updated. Business development professionals in las vegas is still changing their website.
thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.