Having trouble getting a job in Las Vegas?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

69 months ago

Welcome to the Indeed forums. The Indeed forums are a great place for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. Please do not use the forums as a place of recruitment or to post job opportunities. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information. Sincerely, Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brenda-Lee in Las Vegas, Nevada

68 months ago

Hello,

I've just become one of the members to TalentZoo.com. I've been looking for work for roughly three months (I know that is not a long time, but it is when you have no money). I have experience in the Healthcare Industry as an Administrative Sales Coordinator. My last position was with Humana for 1 1/2 years. If you know of anyone who is intersted in hiring a strong right-hand Administrative Assistant / Exeuctive Assistant / Executive Secretary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pete Issacs in Las Vegas, Nevada

68 months ago

My industry is going through a downturn. To supplement I have been looking for a part time job for 2 months. I even submitted applications for jobs you think would be out there like a cook and theres no response.There is a long hiring process here anyway. Everybody is taking applications,nobody is hiring! There is nothing out there now! Stay away from Vegas for jobs now unless your a go go girl. My friends tell me evne UMC is cutting back.Please think twice before coming to Vegas for a job, while the country is going through this mess!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.