I need work here is my
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR/TECHNICIAN

Randy Horne
901 Brush Street Apt. # 23
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107

Phone: 702-523-5926 Home/Cell
Email: rblh65@aol.com

Objective:
Is to bring my vast knowledge of skills that will benefit the growth of the company and myself, and to have a reasonable fringe benefit package, and room for advancement.

Education:
East Central Community College
Decatur, Mississippi
Major: HVACR
Minor: Electrical
GPA 4.0

NEEC:
National Electrical Troubleshooting

Mississippi Power:
Load Calculations & Psychometrics
Class 1-A Certified

Esco Institute:
EPA Certified (Universal)

Work History:
July 2007-October 2007 Unemployed
Have had to go back home to finalize affairs about family and finish with the Katrina aftermath.

November 2006-July 2007 Jones Lang LaSalle Bank of America Project Las Vegas, Nevada (Building Engineer/ Acting Chief Engineer)

My duties included, but not limited to the following. Maintain the buildings critical equipment on a daily bases. Check the UPS, and Generators to make sure we could operate at full efficiency in case of utility power interruption so that we can maintain the clients operating systems, so there were no breaks in the service that Bank of America provided to there customers. Also headed up the symmetry project at the Las Vegas Call Center as Technical Director. The project was a major undertaking due to the level of work that had to be completed in a short period of time. All calls received from the Banks customers, which was in the tens of thousands had to be rerouted to Tampa Florida, due to the fact that all power had to be dropped from the entire building during the work effort. The project was a great success with out any delays. Other duties have been repairing electrical, plumbing, lighting, and also standing in as Acting Chief. I also represented AFR, which owned the operations center that the bank occupied. I worked closely wit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.