Looking for a Nanny or Caregiver jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Maca in Lautoka, Fiji

85 months ago

I am a fulltime Mom at home looking after my 6 kids(age 15yrs-2yrs7mnths)Iam also a certified caregiver and I can also do the Nanny jobs because I do have the experience of children. My kids had never ever been admitted or have any such sickness because I do love and have a 100% care for them. I do not have any Nanny or Housegirl to help me with my household jobs and their well being of my kids. I will e able to do any kind of jobs you will offer and I will accept the live in jobs because I am from Fiji and I am really looking for any caregiver or Nanny jobs. I don't drink or smoke and I am a Christian.I'm lookinf forward for your kind reply. May God Bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ashley

80 months ago

please call me 702 818 3055

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Renay Dotson in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

75 months ago

I'm currently residing in Milwaukee Wisconsin, working as a caregiver and I am looking and willing to move to Las Vegas in November 2008. I currently work with the mentaly challenged, I have worked in this field for the past 8 years. I currently do hold a CPR-Adult, First Aid and Choking, Resident Rights, Standard Universal Precaution, Challenging Behaviors, Defensive Driving, Fire Safety for Assisted Living Communities, Dietary Needs, Needs Assessments Individual Service Plans. also Assistant Manager skills. I am willing to work any shift available and weekends.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Natalie Mestas in Cedar City, Utah

69 months ago

I am currently going to school at SUU in Cedar City, Utah but i will be living in Las Vegas starting May 5th til August 5th. I am 18 years old and have experience in Nanny care. I have worked for the City at Lied Community school for 2 years now. I worked with kids from ages 14 years old to 3 years old.
I have also babysat kids from ages 6 months to 15 years old since i was 15 years old. I am willing to work any hours and 7 days a week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kisha alexis in Rockford, Illinois

52 months ago

i am currently looking to take care of elderlys i have been takeing care of an elderly for two years and a half i am also good with kids and take care of kids from a new born to the ages of 6 years old i am willing to work full time this is my e mail is epitomeofluvv@yahoo.com

corazon pascual in Las Vegas, Nevada

48 months ago

I am currently looking to take care of elderlys,i had 4 years of experience and I'm currently living here in Las Vegas for 10 years now..I finished CNA school and waiting for my state test...i willing to work from 5am to 12mid,anytime of this hours 7days,i don't drink and i don't smoke,,i am a devoted christian,i am looking forward for your kind response. Thank you.

48 months ago

I am currently looking to take care of elderlys,i had 4 years of experience and I'm currently living here in Las Vegas for 10 years now..I finished CNA school and waiting for my state test...i willing to work from 5am to 12mid,anytime of this hours 7days,i don't drink and i don't smoke either. I am a devoted christian,i am looking forward for your kind response. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

I am currently looking to take care of elderlys,i had 4 years of experience and I'm currently living here in Las Vegas for 10 years now..I finished CNA school and waiting for my state test...i willing to work from 5am to 12mid,anytime of this hours 7days,i don't drink and i don't smoke either. I am a devoted christian,i am looking forward for your kind response. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

S.R.C.H. in North Las Vegas, Nevada

43 months ago

corazon pascual in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I am currently looking to take care of elderlys,i had 4 years of experience and I'm currently living here in Las Vegas for 10 years now..I finished CNA school and waiting for my state test...i willing to work from 5am to 12mid,anytime of this hours 7days,i don't drink and i don't smoke either. I am a devoted christian,i am looking forward for your kind response. Thank you.

Are you still currently looking for a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.