National Grant Writing Authority

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Angela in North Las Vegas, Nevada

95 months ago

kathy in Las Vegas, Nevada said: This is for Paul back in las vegas...do NOT go to work for national grant writing authority!!! My boyfriend did and they even ripped him off on his commissions and the "manager", Xavier, even steals moeny from HIS the owner, and the owner has no idea he has done it. I tried and tried to tell my boyfriend to quit that place and when he finally listened to me I was so happy!! Be smart and stay away from that company, Paul.

Hi Kathy, my name is Angela. My ex and father of my daughter works at National Grant Writing Authority now know as National Growth Funding. I have some questions please e-mail me at phatass5150@yahoo.com. I can also back up your claim that National Grant Writing Authority is a scam.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

david in Phoenix, Arizona

94 months ago

hi all
i was just tryin to find out about working for grant writing companies in general. national grant writing authority was just once company that i saw in las vegas that offers a full service.
the website is ntlgrants.com and I do see that they have online testimonials and a good BBB marking. Anwyas thanks for the help

Reply - Report abuse

Joshua Neff in Henderson, Nevada

94 months ago

Hello, I am an ex-employee for this company. If you are looking to work for them, don't. They have bounced checks all over town, including but not limited to Walmart, any check cashing place, and even the bank tellers at their own banks feel the need to apologize on tuesday, because the check I got on friday still wont cash. And on top of that... here is the best part. They pulled money out of my check each week for child support, then never even sent off the money, and then lied to me about it and tried to accuse my childs mother of stealing the money. Needless to say, I walked out, don't go to work for these people, type this into google, national grant writing authority, type in National growth funding, you will notice a slew of scam warnings for these companys, trust me... just keep looking, cause they will screw you over too, just like they did me, my friends, my family, my co workers, and above all... their clients, if you need more info email me at neffness@gmail.com don't give these people your time or your money.

Reply - Report abuse

cr1040 in Denver, Colorado

94 months ago

Joshua Neff in Henderson, Nevada said: Hello, I am an ex-employee for this company. If you are looking to work for them, don't. They have bounced checks all over town, including but not limited to Walmart, any check cashing place, and even the bank tellers at their own banks feel the need to apologize on tuesday, because the check I got on friday still wont cash. And on top of that... here is the best part. They pulled money out of my check each week for child support, then never even sent off the money, and then lied to me about it and tried to accuse my childs mother of stealing the money. Needless to say, I walked out, don't go to work for these people, type this into google, national grant writing authority, type in National growth funding, you will notice a slew of scam warnings for these companys, trust me... just keep looking, cause they will screw you over too, just like they did me, my friends, my family, my co workers, and above all... their clients, if you need more info email me at neffness@gmail.com don't give these people your time or your money.

Awesome- is there anyway to get more info. from other businesses in Las Vegas about National Grant Writing Authority? Why does the BBB in NV not have them flagged??

Reply - Report abuse

Joshua Neff in Henderson, Nevada

94 months ago

"Awesome- is there anyway to get more info. from other businesses in Las Vegas about National Grant Writing Authority? Why does the BBB in NV not have them flagged??"

It is hard to flag this company, as the only thing they said they do as a company is write letters of intent. If they send out 10 letters every 2 months, then they are doing what you paid them to do. So the BBB cant really flag them, the BBB has how ever written news articles about this company, and how they are a scam, and on their BBB report there is a warning against gram scams. So yes, they are not flagged. There is no other way to find out any information about this company, you see, when someone gets funded, there is usually a big deal about it. If someone is going to give you all this money that NGWA and NGF claim to be able to get you, then you'd figure it would be so simply to type into google National Grant Writing Authority and find a bunch of info about who they have funded, the press talking about what a great job that this company is doing for the public... but no, there is nothing of the sort, instead all there is, is scam warnings. I warn everyone that its a waste of time and money. Best bet would be if you really feel strong enough about grant funding, do it yourself... its one letter right? www.foundationcenter.org is the web site that is like the guru of funding. All these companies use it. Go there, and read about letters of intent, and structuring a grant proposal... its not that difficult, its so easy! SO EASY! in fact that these companies are trying to start selling a new program that costs $500.. wow your telling yourself, 500!!! and all they do, is puke up the info from that website with just enough help to get you to want to give up, and pay the rest of the package fee... $7950. But it doesn't even matter if your a for profit business, you wont get funded.

To sum it up, waste of time, waste of money, waste of stress.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.