Relocating

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Ryan2782 in Great Falls, Montana

61 months ago

i am moving from Montana to Las Vegas at the beginning of June. I have a Class A CDL with endorsements...anybody have any leads on limo driving jobs or taxi or delivery like pepsi/coke?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dave in Las Vegas, Nevada

55 months ago

i live in las vegas and have a CDL class A as well. i've tried appliying for limo driver but you need experience, i only have experience in OTR and transporting equipment and materials from job sites. i was told from bells transportation which is a limosine service here in vegas it would be better to get your passenger endorsement first then they would hire as shuttle driver till i work my way up, so i went to the DMV, took the test,(was free) but i need to take the driving test as well, when i explained i already have a CDL she said it was a different kind of vehicle. so those are my suggestions.

Chauffeur jobs in Earth, New York

54 months ago

Every state has thier own lisence requirements for driving limousine. You have no choice about jumping thru the hoops there. Your OTR experiance is great back ground on driving skills. I suggest chauffeur training to gain in sight on what a chauffeuring position is about. A chauffeur is 50% safe, reliable transportation and 50% customer service. Training and certification will help with the no chauffeur experiance. Good Luck! Stay Focused. All companies are always looking for great people.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.