Unemployment Extension

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

vegaslady in Las Vegas, Nevada

57 months ago

It is time to take action. Thousands of us are still without a job and our unemployment benefits have exhausted. We need the Senate to pass the new unemployment bill NOW. Please support the peoples efforts. Sign the petition to get the Senate off their butts.

www.thepetitionsite.com/1/pass-the-unemployment-bill

We need every signature that we can get to make a loud clear statement to our government.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jrgv@cox.net in Las Vegas, Nevada

57 months ago

Desperately trying to find job in mortgage lending, which I have put many years into. This was my career. Unfortunately, Nevada is in the worst depression for housing and job and unemployment ever.

Really need extension of unemployment benefits to see me through all this so I can keep my house, car and my dignity

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

NEEDHELP in North Las Vegas, Nevada

45 months ago

My unemployment benefits exhausted too...now how can i pay the rent and the car? They said i need to work at least 6 months to be approved again..but i tried all my best to seek a job. After interview i asked how many applied for the position they said 100-200 candidates...i know because many people are still unemployed and badly needed a job. To the senate please help us...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ryc1265 in Somerset, New Jersey

44 months ago

i am a 99er i have been without work for two years is there any hope left?

need a job refer a friend this site has paid me four times it is legit

they payout on the 15th and 30th every month

tryvindale.com/VZLJaUYcm

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # Sent by:
Vindale Media, LLC
Payment sent from:
payments@vindalemedia.com
Payment sent to:

ryc1265@yahoo.com

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email: support@vindale.com
Customer Service Phone:

Amount received:
$50.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$50.00 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:
Nov 17, 2010
Time:
13:39:06 PST
Completed

Subject:
Payment From Vindale Research
Note:
Payment From Vindale Research You are eligible to receive a payment for your participation in product evaluations sponsored by Vindale Research (www.vindale.com). Please follow the PayPal link below to accept payment. If you are having trouble accepting payment please contact PayPal for further assistance. Thank you for your participation. If you haven't already, check out our refer-a-friend program. You can earn $5.00 for every friend, colleague, or relative you refer. See our terms and conditions for full details. www.vindale.com/refer
Custom Note:

Payment Type:
Instant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nevada School of Professional Studies in Las Vegas, Nevada

3 months ago

Hello,

Please contact me Monday morning or afternoon. I may be able to help you. My name is Sofia and I can be reached at Sofia@mstaffsolutions.com or via phone @ seven zero two - four two zero - zero four five four .

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.