Best companies to work for in Lenexa?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Lenexa? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Ted Phillips in Overland Park, Kansas

80 months ago

I would love for somebody to give me some advice as to where to find a job in lenexa, ks. I have been unemployed for 5 months and have had no luck finding work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nikki barker in Shawnee, Kansas

79 months ago

i live in shawnee which is pretty close to the lenexa area. i haved lived in shawnee for 7 years and have enjoyed some of the jobs that i have worked in the lenex area. i would love for someone to give me more jobs that dont require alot of experience and pays good. i would really appreciate it. thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ted Phillips in Overland Park, Kansas

79 months ago

I know how hard it is to find work with the f'd up economy! I found a job today with a lenexa company that is always hiring for good help and it pays good and it is pretty easy work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cathy Mahaffie in olathe, Kansas

75 months ago

Im in the 50ish yrs of age and I tell you what it is harder then ever to find a job. I had a job for 9 yrs they downsized and I was one to go.I have had many jobs and have experiance in alot of things, but I did not go to collage. So you go in and apply even though you have experince, they turn you down because you do not have a degree, kinda sad. Im able to work I just need the chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

nikki barker in Shawnee, Kansas

74 months ago

I can understand where your coming from. I have tried to find stable employment all year and haven't been able to. It gets me so frustrated! I'm hearing the economy is bad right now so hopefully things will get better. I also have a felony so it makes it even harder for me. I pray daily for somthing to happen. If anyone out there has any leads, please let me know!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.