Job search in Lewisville?

Comments (4)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Lewisville?

Leeboylan50@yahoo.com in Lewisville, Texas

56 months ago

Over 20 years in experience in Texas helping my employers business be succesful.I am a hard worker with many trad skills,I am seeking an opportunity to better my way of life.I am willing to start at the bottom and work my way up,if shown i can do any job needed. I am a hard worker looking to work with good pepole. Thank you.Email me at Leeboylan50@yahoo.com..

Ryan Brunelli in Lewisville, Texas

56 months ago

I am a hard worker that drives to help the company out no matter what it takes. I'm a team player that has no problems following orders as well as taking charge. If your a company in dier need of help and or change I Ryan Anthony Brunelli am your man.

alemayehu in Dallas, Texas

41 months ago

alemayehu gebrehiwot in Lewisville, Texas said: I am a hard worker that drives to help the company out no matter what it takes. I'm a team player that has no problems following orders as well as taking charge. If your a company in dier need of help and or change I alemayehu gebrehiwot am your man.
i am hard work and i am available to work any shift you guys have i was work for seven eleve more than four years .i know how to delivered cdc how to check .

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.