Job search in Lewisville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Lewisville?

Reply - Report abuse

Leeboylan50@yahoo.com in Lewisville, Texas

49 months ago

Over 20 years in experience in Texas helping my employers business be succesful.I am a hard worker with many trad skills,I am seeking an opportunity to better my way of life.I am willing to start at the bottom and work my way up,if shown i can do any job needed. I am a hard worker looking to work with good pepole. Thank you.Email me at Leeboylan50@yahoo.com..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ryan Brunelli in Lewisville, Texas

49 months ago

I am a hard worker that drives to help the company out no matter what it takes. I'm a team player that has no problems following orders as well as taking charge. If your a company in dier need of help and or change I Ryan Anthony Brunelli am your man.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alemayehu in Dallas, Texas

34 months ago

alemayehu gebrehiwot in Lewisville, Texas said: I am a hard worker that drives to help the company out no matter what it takes. I'm a team player that has no problems following orders as well as taking charge. If your a company in dier need of help and or change I alemayehu gebrehiwot am your man.
i am hard work and i am available to work any shift you guys have i was work for seven eleve more than four years .i know how to delivered cdc how to check .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.