Best companies to work for in Little Rock?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Little Rock? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Joe B in Mason, Ohio

85 months ago

McDonalds and Wendys...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Linda L in Jacksonville, Arkansas

84 months ago

Will in Little Rock, Arkansas said: Axciom, Windstream & Aristotle are all growing at rapid rates. Just in case you didn't pick up on it, you should be looking into the technology field if you're moving to Little Rock, AR.

Local companies fueling growth would be Dillard's, Alltel, Acxiom, Blue Cross Blue Shield and the various hospitals to name a few. Aristotle is too small to be factored. They are a niche web design and ISP company serving central Arkansas mom and pop companies and some larger projects most notably their bread and butter work for the state's tourism initiatives where they make most of their money. And yes there is always McDonald's and Wendy's :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jesai in Jacksonville, Arkansas

70 months ago

The State. Sure about getting paid. Grate Benefits!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jesai in Jacksonville, Arkansas

70 months ago

The State. Sure about getting paid. GREAT Benefits!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JeffRoller7@hotmail.com in Jacksonville, Arkansas

63 months ago

Will in Little Rock, Arkansas said: Axciom, Windstream & Aristotle are all growing at rapid rates. Just in case you didn't pick up on it, you should be looking into the technology field if you're moving to Little Rock, AR.

I heard last week from a Pulaski Tech college rep that Axciom just laid off 500 computer techs/network administrators. So how could Axciom be a good company that is helping Little Rock grow?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MARTIN in Little Rock, Arkansas

62 months ago

WHAT TYPES OF TECH/I HAVE AN OPP 2 RET 2 SCHOOL/IM THINKING 2 YR TECH DEG/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dove Chocolatier in Nashville, Tennessee

62 months ago

So yall are saying industries are laying off in Ark.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ralph in Little Rock, Arkansas

58 months ago

Acxiom has been dying a long, slow death, but Blue Shield Blue Cross is hiring at the moment.

JAN B in Little Rock, Arkansas

57 months ago

AT&T IF YOU LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE JOB & GREAT BENIFITS. YOU CAN MAKE CAREER OUT OF IT TOO. MUST BE FLEXIBLE IF WANT TO KEEP THE JOB.

Jack in Little Rock, Arkansas

48 months ago

IBM, Acxiom, and Windstream are the companies with the most job openings in Little Rock right now. Here's where I saw this: www.mylittlerockjobs.com/companies-in-little-rock/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicole Glenn in Little Rock, Arkansas

46 months ago

Linda L in Jacksonville, Arkansas said: Local companies fueling growth would be Dillard's, Alltel, Acxiom, Blue Cross Blue Shield and the various hospitals to name a few. Aristotle is too small to be factored. They are a niche web design and ISP company serving central Arkansas mom and pop companies and some larger projects most notably their bread and butter work for the state's tourism initiatives where they make most of their money. And yes there is always McDonald's and Wendy's :)

Any advise on how to land a job at Dillard's?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Catherine in Saint Louis, Missouri

37 months ago

Hi! I have an interview with Acxiom next week for a Data Analyst position; anyone have any tips, tricks, advise or gone through this process with them? Everything I've researched has them as a great company to work for, would love any other opinions or insight.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

classy08 in Sheridan, Arkansas

30 months ago

Dillards is a bad place to work.. Would not recommend it...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tuang in Conway, Arkansas

28 months ago

Jesai in Jacksonville, Arkansas said: The State. Sure about getting paid. Grate Benefits!

I am looking for job, is there any place for me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

dizzy in Maumelle, Arkansas

25 months ago

Don't work at Dillards...worst company to work for in the state. their sales per hour program doesn't allow employees to last long at all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.