Film and TV jobs / Working in USA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Mark in London, United Kingdom

76 months ago

I've been working in Film and TV in the UK for 2 years now and am looking to move to California in the future for work opportunities to develop my career.
The only problem however is that I'm unsure how to actually start work in America.
What is the correct way to apply for work in America? I know Visa's grant the user a time period in the country, but then there are green cards, citizenship... Would I need to be employed first? Have a site of residence or family? How would I go about getting work in California?
Also, If anyone knows any good job sites for film careers and opportunities, that would be amazing!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.