Construction Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jonathan King in Louisville, Kentucky

94 months ago

My Boyfriend Jonathan is looking for a good high paying construction job in Louisville Ky we have alot of construction sites here and we are trying to get in touch with them cause he is interested we need help! He has served our country and has a high school diploma and has experience in construction.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

williamsmith40258 in Louisville, Kentucky

78 months ago

Stay away from Louisville and getting a job in construction. The local Ironworkers organization likes to hire druggies for some reason. I guess those are the people they like to hire in. They would rather have druggies than people with any sort of skill, qualification, or talent. Pretty sad when druggies get jobs and people with commensurate skill levels are getting passed over right and left

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Supercool in Cypress, California

76 months ago

williamsmith40258 in Louisville, Kentucky said: Stay away from Louisville and getting a job in construction. The local Ironworkers organization likes to hire druggies for some reason. I guess those are the people they like to hire in. They would rather have druggies than people with any sort of skill, qualification, or talent. Pretty sad when druggies get jobs and people with commensurate skill levels are getting passed over right and left

Hey, William. I grew up in Louisville and currently live in California. I'm thinking about moving back, since I have family there. How has the economy been out there since the recession?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.