Looking for a Job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Joseph Scott in Louisville, Kentucky

66 months ago

I have experience in several different fields: qualty control, managerment and supervisor in production,distribution, retail, inventory control, public relations,and more.

My job was discontinue May 30 of 2008, and Ihave been unable to find work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tom in Louisville, Kentucky

65 months ago

i need a good job, i work hard and, there every day on time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tom in Louisville, Kentucky

65 months ago

i need a good job im there on time a work hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

express employment professionals in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

65 months ago

Joseph Scott in Louisville, Kentucky said: I have experience in several different fields: qualty control, managerment and supervisor in production,distribution, retail, inventory control, public relations,and more.

My job was discontinue May 30 of 2008, and Ihave been unable to find work.

Joseph,

Please call me so we can talk about an opporunity I have. Production Supervisor/Shop Foreman Express Employment, Florence KY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Daymon Wright in Louisville, Kentucky

54 months ago

Heather Cook in Louisville, Kentucky said: If you are still looking for a job I have one for you! I came to work for a company called LifeTrack LLC and it is becoming a great success! I am on my way to being financially secure. I live in Louisville, KY and I would like to meet you in person and go over the details. Let me know if you are interested!

I would love to be able to take advantage of this opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Daymon Wright in Louisville, Kentucky

54 months ago

I look forward to hearing from you. unforgetable200829@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

devi subedi in Louisville, Kentucky

50 months ago

I HAVE INTEREST TO DO THIS JOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Rick Green in Fort Gratiot, Michigan

37 months ago

I am a Truck driving with a CDL class A-license. I am looking for a Job that would have me home nights & weekends (area runs). Truck Company must pay great and have good benefits. I am looking for a company who is willing to help my wife and me to relocate from MI. to KY. "Kentucky area must be a low/no crime area with reasonable rent." If you are in need of a responsible truck driver who has 3 years OTR experience with on time delivery. Then you’ll need to contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Rick Green in Fort Gratiot, Michigan

37 months ago

I am a Truck driving with a CDL class A-license. I am looking for a Job that would have me home nights & weekends (area runs). Truck Company must pay great and have good benefits. I am looking for a company who is willing to help my wife and me to relocate from MI. to KY. "Kentucky area must be a low/no crime area with reasonable rent." If you are in need of a responsible truck driver who has 3 years OTR experience with on time delivery. Then you’ll need to contact me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.