Looking for a third (night ) shift position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

David in Taylorsville, Kentucky

76 months ago

I'm currently looking for a new position working Third shift preferably Sunday through Thursday. I have experience in a variety of fields mainly customer service. I have a bachelors degree from the University of Louisville in Justice Administration. I have over 15 years of customer service and sales experience from volunteer work I've done for the American Cancer Society, Fraternal Order of Police, and Highview Athletic League. I have working or professional experience in not only customer service but Quality Assurance, Inventory Control, Accounting, Security, Surveillance, Loss Prevention, Retail, Manufacturing and production, and served as a supervisor for a Quality Control company for about 6 mos. before our contract ended. I have been working as a bill collector for about the last 3 years and the last year of that has been from home. I'm very dependable, perceptive and self efficient I would be a valuable asset to your company. I am looking for a third shift position because I have went back to Nursing School and next semester when that starts classes are during the day. Any assistance/response to this discussion would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You for your time
David

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Margaret in Louisville, Kentucky

68 months ago

David, I work with a registered pharmaceutical company. We are looking for people in the Louisville area. It sounds like you would be a good fit for our company. You may contact me via e-mail at mbohn@insightbb.com if you would like more information.

Reply - Report abuse

BrendaDavenport in Louisville, Kentucky

11 months ago

InTown Suites at 11405 Westport Rd. is looking to hire a property attendant. It pays $9.75/hr. plus a free suite. The suite is equipped with a full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, dinette table and chairs, queen size bed, chair and ottoman, 43in television, premium channels, and wifi. If you are interested stop by the office between 11am and 7pm

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.