Looking for a third (night ) shift position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

David in Taylorsville, Kentucky

32 months ago

I'm currently looking for a new position working Third shift preferably Sunday through Thursday. I have experience in a variety of fields mainly customer service. I have a bachelors degree from the University of Louisville in Justice Administration. I have over 15 years of customer service and sales experience from volunteer work I've done for the American Cancer Society, Fraternal Order of Police, and Highview Athletic League. I have working or professional experience in not only customer service but Quality Assurance, Inventory Control, Accounting, Security, Surveillance, Loss Prevention, Retail, Manufacturing and production, and served as a supervisor for a Quality Control company for about 6 mos. before our contract ended. I have been working as a bill collector for about the last 3 years and the last year of that has been from home. I'm very dependable, perceptive and self efficient I would be a valuable asset to your company. I am looking for a third shift position because I have went back to Nursing School and next semester when that starts classes are during the day. Any assistance/response to this discussion would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You for your time
David

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Margaret in Louisville, Kentucky

23 months ago

David, I work with a registered pharmaceutical company. We are looking for people in the Louisville area. It sounds like you would be a good fit for our company. You may contact me via e-mail at mbohn@insightbb.com if you would like more information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.