Need a good night shift job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Corey Cochran in Alabama in Carbondale, Illinois

78 months ago

I would like to have good jod. My family will be moving to Louisvile because of attending school in that area. please help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Zac in Shepherdsville, Kentucky

78 months ago

You should try to get a job at GFS (Gordon Food Service) in Shepherdsville. It's right off I-65 and they promote Christian philosophy. The work is hard (I.e. Packing cases of food into a tractor trailer, selecting cases of food for orders in the freezer and RUNNING up and down several flights of stairs in the process) but the pay is commensurate with work ethic. They have a great incentive program and if you work your butt off and do not make errors picking orders, you stand to make $40-$45k a year. $1000 bonuses each month are not uncommon.

You will have to pass a hair test for drugs and a back strength test to be hired. By the way, the insurance is terrific too. My best advice, put an applicAtion in tomorrow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Corey Cochran in Phil Campbell, Alabama

78 months ago

I would love to work at GFS. BUT I don't know how to apply correctly. That job would be good for my family, and going to college to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Corey Cochran in Phil Campbell, Alabama

78 months ago

Thank you very much Zac for helping me please keep helping me to get this job at GFS. I will be attending Southern Seminary. I am a baptist preacher and love the Lord. Someone is coming to look at my house tommarow. I hope they will buy it, so we can make our move up there. Corey Cochran

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Hersocute_2006@yahoo.com in Jeffersonville, Indiana

75 months ago

UPS offers night work with great health insurance and free schooling.You can move up to management in 6mo or less.UPS.COM

a barker in Louisville, Kentucky

74 months ago

Corey Cochran in Alabama in Carbondale, Illinois said: I would like to have good jod. My family will be moving to Louisvile because of attending school in that area. please help me?

hey why not try louisvilleworks.com this is a great job site that has a wide range of jobs including night shifts. Good luck and God Bless

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky

66 months ago

a barker in Louisville, Kentucky said: hey why not try louisvilleworks.com this is a great job site that has a wide range of jobs including night shifts. Good luck and God Bless

maybe he doesn't know how to apply correctly...go fiqure

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mo in Jonesboro, Georgia

64 months ago

Corey Cochran in Alabama in Carbondale, Illinois said: I would like to have good jod. My family will be moving to Louisvile because of attending school in that area. please help me?

Contact Me Morintha@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.