Sullivan University College of Pharmacy tuition costs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

JBVO in Louisville, Kentucky

65 months ago

Hi everyone,

I have a question for those of you who attended Sullivan University's college of Pharmacy. I know this is a pricey school, but I could not find anywhere on their website what tuition costs were for this program.

Is there anyone here who might know how much the tuition is and how long the program takes to complete?

It's a shame this is the only college in Louisville that offers the program. I'm a little leery of for-profit schools.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

thatgirl in Bowling Green, Kentucky

57 months ago

currently its 118,000$ and its a 36 month commitment. 4 years of 9 months.

Reply - Report abuse

noneya in Louisville, Kentucky

1 month ago

JBVO in Louisville, Kentucky said: Hi everyone,

I have a question for those of you who attended Sullivan University's college of Pharmacy. I know this is a pricey school, but I could not find anywhere on their website what tuition costs were for this program.

Is there anyone here who might know how much the tuition is and how long the program takes to complete?

It's a shame this is the only college in Louisville that offers the program. I'm a little leery of for-profit schools.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help.

GET OUT!! Really! Research student debt and changing laws.

Reply - Report abuse

Vortex in Anytown

1 month ago

noneya in Louisville, Kentucky said: GET OUT!! Really! Research student debt and changing laws.

The only person I see who needs to really get out is you, noneya. Find another thread to troll. This is an old thread anyway, so really, what was your point?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.