I need help with Charity organizations

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

humancare in London, United Kingdom

72 months ago

We just register a new charity and need help to rent a charity office and other expences for time been.
Please help us to help others.
Thanks
Human Care Hands Foundation UK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

williamsmith40258 in Louisville, Kentucky

69 months ago

The unemployment system in Indiana is severely screwed up at this point. They are looking at 16 weeks just to get a hearing. Its sad. I know several people currently looking at the same situation because they got railroaded. The judges in Southern Indiana are at least months behind on these cases doing phone interviews. Its pitiful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kennedy in Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

65 months ago

Please i need a help of a well meaning person to fulfill my goal because i a m dying.My Name is Kennedy i a m from west African Country a civil Engineer by profession since after my graduation im living without a job to eat and feed my poor widow mother and my siblings is a very big proble.I need a LatTop computer and Auto Cad bible so that i will equiped my self to the standard.I have toil all the whole African Country for job But they all required this programme.please i need your help.Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

stressed mom in Frankfort, Kentucky

48 months ago

In a nutshell, I am looking for any non-mainstream charity/organization that can provide Christmas assistance for my two children, 7 and 10 years of age. I specified "non-mainstream" because I have contacted the obvious choices (i.e. Salvation Army, my children's school, the local food pantry) and I am told repeatedly that I have missed application deadlines. I feared this might be an obstacle; however, my husband and I have both been out-of-state for the past 40 days in a dual-disorder inpatient treatment program. We decided on our own to seek treatment for opiate addiction and depression, but didn't consider it affecting our ability to provide Christmas gifts for our children. The fact that I just admitted to being a drug addict will probably deter anyone from providing any suggestions. My husband has had the same job for 14 years, but he hasn't received his disability insurance checks as of date from when he was in treatment. Granted, my children are blessed with parents who successfully completed inpatient treatment and will stay sober with the continued effort we will place in outpatient therapy and AA/NA. That does provide some solace for me if we are unable to find an organization or entity that can provide assistance, but I would like to find a way to just give them some things to open. It is embarassing, but if anyone knows of a pantry that can provide holiday dinner items that didn't require advance sign-up, I could use a referral for that as well. Thank you in advance for any ideas, and God bless you all during Christmas. I am not interested in handouts, only public/private assistance programs that do not have a deadline for application for Christmas gifts/dinner. Oh, also where my husband does have a steady job, that may eliminate us from some programs; however, we can show proof where we have been in treatment for over a month each is the reason he has not received paychecks and disability is still being processed. That is another factor to consider.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rambomgmt in Louisville, Kentucky

1 month ago

Disabled Veteran seeking clothes,furniture,computer,bed,linens,blankets,ect..
I just received assistance thru the hud/vash program to pay my rent for one year.

I am willing to do computer or sales work from my home.

please e mail me rambomgmt@netzero.com or i can have you contact my VA social worker

Finally i am no longer homeless

Thank you
Greg

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.