Job search in Macon?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Macon?

Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Macon, Georgia

80 months ago

I am looking for a Certified Nurse Assistant job in a hospital, Assisted Living, or a clinic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

amanda in Macon, Georgia

79 months ago

cont'd

well, because of the "vulgar language" feature I am apparantly not able to continue the post. I won't tell you then, that there are a lot of schools in the area, including one that according to Indeed offensively only allows students of a certain gender to which this author belongs, that there is an air force base, or that even though you will not enjoy Atlanta traffic- another apparant offense- Macon is pretty close and there are park and ride locations on the way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

amanda in Macon, Georgia

79 months ago

what a useless application. If the administrators ever read this they might want to take a look at their filters.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

eugene in Macon, Georgia

77 months ago

looking for warehouse/stocking

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Macon, Georgia

75 months ago

I am a hard working business woman looking for a bookkeeping position in the Macon/Warner Robins area with a growing Company and Great Team, that I will be able to grow and advance with. A Company that is secure in the area that I have no fear of closing and so I may be able to work full time with no cut in hours. I have many years in this field along with Management and would like to put my abilities to great use with a great Company...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

wesley crowell in Macon, Georgia

73 months ago

frank c.c haynes in Atlanta, Georgia said: ok

im a good worker n i need a good job that pay good.n i work at tha medical center .but if u need a good worker then here i im.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

carissa downey in Cabot, Arkansas

70 months ago

21, and still young, hardworking lady looking for work in Cabot, Arkansas 72023. single mother. desperation for a good paying job is growing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steven Seiberg in Milledgeville, Georgia

68 months ago

I am a hard working truck driver looking for a good honest Company that really takes Care of there Drivers looking to make a good decent Paycheck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

luze2006 in Macon, Georgia

66 months ago

I am looking for a full or part time clerical position. Any suggestions? thanks

Laurns in Macon, Georgia

66 months ago

I am a hard working chritian, currently looking in the macon area for supervisory positions in the Food Service / Hopitality industry. Motivated, enegetic... never missed a shift or day of work in the 13 years! Over 35 years experiennce in this business and all I want is a 2nd chance.

james balcomiii in Macon, Georgia

66 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Macon?

looking for jobs in warehouse,cooking,or production.

james balcomiii in Macon, Georgia

66 months ago

i'am looking for a job in either of these field.I have a lot of exprience in each of them.Thanks u so much.

TSAV in Athens, Georgia

66 months ago

Immediate Job Opening in MACON, GA

A leader in Georgia’s audio-visual industry is in search of an experienced Production Services Technician. This MACON area position is salaried with benefits, paid vacation, and room for advancement. Candidates should be technically savvy with impeccable customer service skills.

Qualifications:
· Minimum education level: GED or high school diploma.
· 2+ years experience working with audio visual systems (incl. customer service)

Responsibilities: Working closely with clients to clearly understand their needs and requirements; ensuring all gear/equipment is handled correctly.

· Maintaining a detailed knowledge of professional audio and video equipment.
· Set up and take down of AV components for various events.
· Recording work hours.
· On-the-spot trouble shooting.
· Customer support with system functionality.

Requirements: Good knowledge of audio-visual systems; exceptional communication skills; strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities; detail oriented; effective time-management skills; great energy, attitude, and sense of humor.

· Must understand basic signal flow.
· Must be able to lift 50lbs.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Must be able to communicate effectively in high stress situations.
· Must be able to work flexible hours based on the needs of the facility.

Benefits include: Medical, dental, life, vision, 401K, paid vacation, paid sick-leave.

Please e-mail resume and salary requirements to: jobs@tsav.com

Company info: www.tsav.com
Technical Services Audio-Visual (TSAV) is a professional audio-visual systems consulting, contracting, and integration company involved in every aspect of professional sound & video reinforcement and multimedia systems. Since its inception in 1991, TSAV has grown its client base through repeated quality installations of coherent and well designed audio and video systems.

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

66 months ago

Julie in Macon, Georgia said: I am a hard working business woman looking for a bookkeeping position in the Macon/Warner Robins area with a growing Company and Great Team, that I will be able to grow and advance with. A Company that is secure in the area that I have no fear of closing and so I may be able to work full time with no cut in hours. I have many years in this field along with Management and would like to put my abilities to great use with a great Company...

I am not sure if you have found a job or not, but I have a ground floor business in the dermatology industry that is growing rapidly. Our main target demographic is addressing the big problem of sun damage. You must be highly motivated with a very clear vision. Your experience and attitude are what I am looking for. We are seeing very lucrative incomes and are working to expand across the country. If this fits you, contact me and I will give you the details.

shane dyckes in Macon, Georgia

60 months ago

eugene in Macon, Georgia said: looking for warehouse/stocking

I am 20 years of age looking hard for a job can do anything i put my mind to i work none stop i just need a chance. I am ready for anything you can contact me at silkyshane@yahoo.com

SHAE H.

60 months ago

I GRADUATED FROM MACON STATE COLLEGE 2008 IN HEALTH ADMINISTRATION AND HAVE N ASSOCIATE'S IN BUSINESS. I HAVE BEEN LAID OFF SINCE FEBRUARY 2009 AND LOOKING FOR WORK RELATED TO MY DEGREES AND EXPERIENCE AS A RETAIL MANAGER AND INVENTORY CONTROL. IF YOU KNOW SOME FULL-TIME WORK CONTACT ME: SVH1982@AOL.COM

swood97 in Lizella, Georgia

51 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Macon?

I am not aware of any job clubs in the Macon area. Midgahelpwanted.com seems to be the best local site I have found.

swood97 in Lizella, Georgia

51 months ago

After graduating from Macon State College in December 08, I have become quite knowledgeable about the job hunt process. Check out my blog on Job Hunt tactics!

southernfriedjobhunttactics.blogspot.com/

hunter little in Eatonton, Georgia

45 months ago

look please hhlep me OUT IM TRYING TO RIGHT A ESSAY but i dont know any good jobs to right about soooo can you help me or what

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

norris roberson in Macon, Georgia

38 months ago

eugene in Macon, Georgia said: looking for warehouse/stocking

iam a hard worker and iam also a teame player the only thing i need is a chance and i want let you down thank you and may god bless you.

38 months ago

norris in Macon, Georgia said: looking for warehouse/stocking

iam a hard worker and iam also a teame player the only thing i need is a chance and i want let you down,you may contact me at norris312103@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

norris in Macon, Georgia said: looking for warehouse/stocking

iam a hard worker and iam also a teame player the only thing i need is a chance and i want let you down,you may contact me at norris31210@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.