Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Mansfield?

Reply - Report abuse

eb0388 in Binghamton, New York

40 months ago

I have worked in the area of the mechanic field for 35 years of my life.I have worked on all types of vehicle and different size trailers (including hydraulic and electric brakes .I have experience with commercial trucks and trailers as well. I have 4 years residential and commercial wiring from Manatee Technical Institute. This has helped me greatly in other areas of the work force such as reading blueprints, landscaping,commercial wiring and residential service .I had the opportunity to work for a contractor as an electrical helper.I ran conduit, pulled wires through conduit. terminated wires in service panels,receptacles,lights,pulled wires to the generator,fire panel,ATS,also,RTU units on the roof,plus terminate the wires.Used different size scissor lifts and read electrical schematics.In Saracuse,New York I received my New York State Inspection License.I have worked in more than one licensed garage inspecting vehicles to pass for the state of New York.I have knowledge of an electrical side with vehicles and trailers as well.Repairing lights on trailers,trouble shooting electrical shorts on trucks and trailers on and of the road.I was responsible to repair F350,C350,Mack trucks,Fuse panels,dismount and mount tires by hand. Service trailer brakes on single,dual and tri axles trailers.Brake controls trailer set ups on trucks. I feel that I can give much more details on what I have accomplished and shared in the work force during an interview.I work well in the public and I have a positive outlook working with clients and coworkers.I am honest worker and would love to work for your company in this manner.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.