PL/SQL Programmer

Comments (7)

Upcoming Recruiter in Boynton Beach, Florida

93 months ago

Anyone interested in a great opportunity that will allow you to use your background in Oracle, please reply to this post with your email. Thanks. This Opportunity is in Palm Beach County.

debra cox in Miami, Florida

89 months ago

Upcoming Recruiter in Boynton Beach, Florida said: Anyone interested in a great opportunity that will allow you to use your background in Oracle, please reply to this post with your email. Thanks. This Opportunity is in Palm Beach County.
I am looking 2 work in florida, I am a registered nures with a florida license, nut I donot have paper work 2 work in florida as yet.

Natalie Pierre in Miami, Florida

84 months ago

debra cox in Miami, Florida said: I am looking 2 work in florida, I am a registered nures with a florida license, nut I donot have paper work 2 work in florida as yet.

Hi Debra my name is Natalie and I am actually looking for a RN. Could could email me at natalienegron@gmail.com.

Luciano Ferigo in Jaguariúna, Brazil

83 months ago

I am Oracle Technical Consultant Apps with 7+ years experience in plsql, forms, report, and some modules of Oracle ERP.

I need a sponsorship to get the work visa and I know that for this year it's already expired, so I would like to be in touch with you for other opportunities.

Best Regards,
Luciano Ferigo
Mobile: ( 55 19 ) 9253-4627
Home: ( 55 19 ) 3232-7055
Email: lucianoferigo@yahoo.com.br

Siva in Jupiter, Florida

74 months ago

Hi

I have experience in Oracle, PL/SQL. I live in West Palm Beach. Please contact me at sivaprakashks@gmail.com with further details of the job so that I can forward my resume and experience details.

Thanks
Siva

Vishwanath in Gainesville, Florida

73 months ago

Hello

I have a two years experience working in Oracle PL/SQL, forms, workflow. I am a graduate student at the University of Florida residing in Gainesville. I am looking forward to an internship this summer. I can be reached at rvishwa83@yahoo.co.uk should you need any information.

Regards
Vishwanath

SILVA Christian in Orleans, France

69 months ago

I am DBA OCP certified with 15+ years experience in plsql, forms, report, and designer 2000, Unix. I am too SAP consulting technique ( Abap / Netweaver ) with +7 years experience on Chorus France and Areva projects.
I live in Paris and I would like to work in Florida bat I need a sponsorship to get the work visa, so I would like to be in touch with you for other opportunities.
I speak Spanish, French and English
Best Regards,
Christian SILVA
Computer Engineer
Master MAE / U. d’Orleans
Diplome in management

Consulting Oracle /SAP
Mobile: ( 33 ) 6 37 96 90 35
Email: Christian.silva@neonexo.fr

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.