PL/SQL Programmer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Upcoming Recruiter in Boynton Beach, Florida

85 months ago

Anyone interested in a great opportunity that will allow you to use your background in Oracle, please reply to this post with your email. Thanks. This Opportunity is in Palm Beach County.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

debra cox in Miami, Florida

80 months ago

Upcoming Recruiter in Boynton Beach, Florida said: Anyone interested in a great opportunity that will allow you to use your background in Oracle, please reply to this post with your email. Thanks. This Opportunity is in Palm Beach County.
I am looking 2 work in florida, I am a registered nures with a florida license, nut I donot have paper work 2 work in florida as yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Natalie Pierre in Miami, Florida

76 months ago

debra cox in Miami, Florida said: I am looking 2 work in florida, I am a registered nures with a florida license, nut I donot have paper work 2 work in florida as yet.

Hi Debra my name is Natalie and I am actually looking for a RN. Could could email me at natalienegron@gmail.com.

Luciano Ferigo in Jaguariúna, Brazil

75 months ago

I am Oracle Technical Consultant Apps with 7+ years experience in plsql, forms, report, and some modules of Oracle ERP.

I need a sponsorship to get the work visa and I know that for this year it's already expired, so I would like to be in touch with you for other opportunities.

Best Regards,
Luciano Ferigo
Mobile: ( 55 19 ) 9253-4627
Home: ( 55 19 ) 3232-7055
Email: lucianoferigo@yahoo.com.br

Siva in Jupiter, Florida

65 months ago

Hi

I have experience in Oracle, PL/SQL. I live in West Palm Beach. Please contact me at sivaprakashks@gmail.com with further details of the job so that I can forward my resume and experience details.

Thanks
Siva

Vishwanath in Gainesville, Florida

64 months ago

Hello

I have a two years experience working in Oracle PL/SQL, forms, workflow. I am a graduate student at the University of Florida residing in Gainesville. I am looking forward to an internship this summer. I can be reached at rvishwa83@yahoo.co.uk should you need any information.

Regards
Vishwanath

SILVA Christian in Orleans, France

61 months ago

I am DBA OCP certified with 15+ years experience in plsql, forms, report, and designer 2000, Unix. I am too SAP consulting technique ( Abap / Netweaver ) with +7 years experience on Chorus France and Areva projects.
I live in Paris and I would like to work in Florida bat I need a sponsorship to get the work visa, so I would like to be in touch with you for other opportunities.
I speak Spanish, French and English
Best Regards,
Christian SILVA
Computer Engineer
Master MAE / U. d’Orleans
Diplome in management

Consulting Oracle /SAP
Mobile: ( 33 ) 6 37 96 90 35
Email: Christian.silva@neonexo.fr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.