24 ex-felon needs work!! please read

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

groogruxking40 in New Berlin, Wisconsin

56 months ago

Hey everyone,
I was convicted of bank wire fraud in 2007. The short story is I had my own business selling wholesale clothing. I would take money from the customer, keep my profit and send the funds to the supplier, who would then in turn ship the product directly to the customer, some of you know this as dropshipping. Well a customer had sent me money for a large order, I sent the supplier the funds, but the supplier got the order stuck in customs and then he dissappeared, so my hands were tied and I ended up with a federal case.

I have a large sum of money to pay back and my probation officer requires me to have a job so I can pay this back.

I am looking for anything at this point, minus the food industry.

If anyone is willing to give this 24 year old a second chance I would appreciate it

Thanks for reading this

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

pat sims in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

51 months ago

I have a large sum of money to pay back and my probation officer requires me to have a job so I can pay this back.

I am looking for anything at this point, minus the food industry.

If anyone is willing to give this 24 year old a second chance I would appreciate it

Thanks for reading this

Have you tried going into construction work for at least a few years? It pays well , hard work but you can certainly pay your way back. It does take training thigh can you call WRPT in Milwaukee and there are other campuses. Unfortunately I do have some job info but with a felony they will not hire you. There are no quick fixes. If you don't want to do construction how about your own landscaping business. If yo have the entrepreneurial spirit, then go for it regardless of your mess up. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

pat sims in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

51 months ago

Have you tried going into construction work for at least a few years? It pays well , hard work but you can certainly pay your way back. It does take training thigh can you call WRPT in Milwaukee and there are other campuses. Unfortunately I do have some job info but with a felony they will not hire you. There are no quick fixes. If you don't want to do construction how about your own landscaping business. If yo have the entrepreneurial spirit, then go for it regardless of your mess up. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Monkey Man in Mankato, Minnesota

47 months ago

I am sorry to hear about this.... when Ur dealing with oversea service you have to be Extra Caution !!! You should have wired this money using your Bank help............... if U did by western Union or paypal this may have given the receiver the go ahead.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sunflowers

17 months ago

Hello, I am a 36 year old mom who got a felony in 2006 because I trusted a guy and let him live with me after dating him for five months. While I was in school he hid marijuana in my home and the house was in my name. I agreed to let the cops search my home because I was sure they had a mix up. He was nowhere to be found after that so I was charged. I have experience in Phlebotomy, Caregiving, Cleaning, and other areas in Healthcare. I have been unemployed for 4 years and I have children I barely can support. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.