Best schools in Milwaukee?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Where are the best schools or school districts in Milwaukee?

Reply - Report abuse

Gwen

71 months ago

No matter what schools you send your kids to........ Public or "private" there will be some problems with them. But in "private" at least they deal with the kids and problems more effectly and get to the bottom of it. I out to know my kids both went to "private schools.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

69 months ago

Any school district outside of Milwaukee. I would recommend several school districts in Waukesha Country, that are outside of Milwaukee-such as Elmbrook School district which covers Brookfield and Elm Grove, or Arrowhead School District which is in Hartland. These communities are more costly to live in however.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Waka Flocka Flame in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

46 months ago

Ay real talk, mil town aint got no gud skoolz so i would jus pick a random skool.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dg in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

1 month ago

Milwaukee German Immersion is, hands down, everything anybody could hope for in a grade school! It's a public school with outstanding test scores, a fun and respectful atmosphere, outstanding faculty and administration, active parent evolvement. Excellent opportunity for early childhood development by using bilingualism to strengthen the area of the brain that deals with language/logic/mathematic abilities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.