Job search in Modesto?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Modesto?

Reply - Report abuse

jay jay in Modesto, California

83 months ago

I used to work at a farm and im a country boy and i love to work at a farm and my girl is about to have a baby and i need a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sonu in Stockton, California

83 months ago

jay jay in Modesto, California said: I used to work at a farm and im a country boy and i love to work at a farm and my girl is about to have a baby and i need a job

Hey Jay Jay I suggest you go apply at Dot Foods in ceres and Fedex off Kansas is hiring drivers for holiday season. Happy job hunting!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

WAYNE in Modesto, California

75 months ago

I WAS WORKING AT AN APPRAISAL COMPANY, BUT WILL DO ANY KIND OF WORK

KA in Taft, California

70 months ago

I am moving next week to Modesto and my job I had lined up fell through. I have to move up there now no with no job. I have done customer service, call center work and retail as well. Any ideas? ANY help would be greatly apriciated!!!!
Thank you!!

lopezrj in Manteca, California

68 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Modesto?

I found that unless you have been certified as a journeyman in your specialty in some form, I not rely totally on the recruiters. They are paid by their recruiting firm to place only the highest qualified and experienced job seekers in order to keep their customers. Do your homework and submit your info direct.

Greg in Modesto, California

68 months ago

Looking for a network or systems admin position in or around the Modesto area. Was laid off after almost 20 years as the IT Admin with a local paper company. Please let me know if you know of anything available.

Thanx.

patrick davis in Valencia, California

68 months ago

i have a great net work marketing business email me for more details because it will take at least 5 years before the job market opens up !
email me patrickldavissr@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Luis 209 in Salida, California

63 months ago

have a baby on the way got laid off from work lookin for any work anything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DPeters in Modesto, California

38 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Modesto?

I went to Community Business College in Modesto and they have a great job board. They go out and hustle up jobs and have listings I haven't seen published yet. I think those are the best jobs because there isn't as much competition for each position.

I also like the job listings that require you to apply in person because again, I don't think they get as many responses as those who want e-mailed resumes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.