Earn Extra Christmas Money??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

WorkerBBee12 in Monroe, North Carolina

55 months ago

I was wondering if anyone has tried a referral program offered by a local electrical contracting company in Monroe. I wanted some advice from someone who had done it because I don't want to waste my time. I'm posting this on other forums, too, hoping I get a quick response. Like a lot of other people, I need some extra cash for Christmas and, actually, I just need some extra cash period even after Christmas because my hubby is on unemployment, and I saw an advertisement on Cornerstone Electric Corp dot com that I found interesting (by the way, you can look it up on any search engine except Bing because Bing is having technical problems with some sites- I don't like Bing anyway but that is a different topic, isn't it?). They say that if you refer someone for electrical work, they will give you 10% of the job cost back. I do know a few people that might be interested and it would be a nice chunk for me. I'm even considering trying to find people I don't know who want work done or even getting help with getting referrals and splitting the money with them (maybe if I do well enough I can get my hubby a job there!). They even have gift certificates so I might talk my family into getting one for my hard to buy for grandparents for some motion sensor security lighting and then I would get the rebate! I haven't done it yet, but I saw where they are BBB accredited, insured, etc. Anyone tried it yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.